The "I snagged that off of Yoogi's Closet" Club!

Has anyone signed up for their "wish list"? If so, how does it work? I'm looking for a particular item and everytime I see one - it's already sold. :sad: I asked them about it and they said they would put me on the wish list for that item so I would be notified when one was in stock.....no luck so far. Is anyone else on their "wish list"...just curious.

I see some great finds on here! Congrats to everyone!

Ok, I am a ding dong! My charm will be delivered tomorrow, not today. I have been thinking that today was Thursday lol. Um, no, today is Wednesday.
Ok but I'm still super excited that it is coming so fast! It usually takes a full week to get my Yoogi's goodies.

Has anyone signed up for their "wish list"? If so, how does it work? I'm looking for a particular item and everytime I see one - it's already sold. :sad: I asked them about it and they said they would put me on the wish list for that item so I would be notified when one was in stock.....no luck so far. Is anyone else on their "wish list"...just curious.

I see some great finds on here! Congrats to everyone!

They are working on a "better" wish list.
They email you after they list the bag your on the wish list for.
I missed out on a bag because by the time I got the email it was gone :sad:
I talked with them about it and they said they are working on a program to improve the way they notify people.
So bottom line.. Don't count on the wish list but it can't hurt to be on it. :smile:

I talked with them about it and they said they are working on a program to improve the way they notify people.
So bottom line.. Don't count on the wish list but it can't hurt to be on it. :smile:
That is good to know about the WL. I have missed out on so many items on Yoogi's, and just recently made my first 2 purchases from there - awaiting their arrival.

I love your new coin purse - super cute! Congrats. ;)

So good to know how it's suppose to work! Thanks for the insight! Will definitely be stalking the site!:smile:

SO EXCITED! Just purchased an Epi Rouge Leather Jasmine bag off of Yoogi's! I have been looking for a red bag lately, something that will transition from day to night and I am thinking this piece will fit the bill! Silver hardware and "like new" condition! I will post some pictures when she arrives. Thanks for sharing in my joy! :smile:

So YOU'RE the culprit that beat me to it!!!

;)

I love it on the Totally!!! It's fabulous!!!! But, I also really like it on the DA. Maybe you just need another DA bag for your new charm!!!!! Then, each DA bag has her own charm. How's that for enabling? :supacool: It would look fab on a DA speedy. Just sayin.