The I can't belive I bought this H thread....

docride

Vache Vixen
O.G.
Jun 28, 2007
Now maybe you are strong, and this has never happened to you ... But to others it happens.. carried away in Hermes lahlah land one can buy and buy and then go :wtf: what the heck did I get this for...:confused1: I must have been :nuts: undersome sort of H spell..maybe it's something in the scent of the leather or silk /cashmere that can make us do these things???

Anyhow here you may confess to the Hermes oops you may have had occur in a weak moment....

OK, I'll start, I have repeated bought and sold the same scarf or twilly in the exact same colorway (which never looked good on me..)hoping I guess that my colors had indeed changed :rolleyes: Geez! :Push: DOH! And yes this has happened more than a couple of times... Then there was the string of those cute key chains.. I mean, really how many does someone need?? Sheesh! How about those cute little bookmarks? Are they just the cutest little things? But really, how many can I use??
Thank you for listening I feel purged now....

docride, I have 2 boxes full of boxed accessories that I have never worn & a stack of boxed scarves I have never used, must have been something in the water that I drank at the H-store, served to me in a Jardin mug.....

I've got a pile of things I'm going to sell, but my biggest blunders were all things I realized I'd never use. An enamel bracelet and scarf top the list expense wise for sure, and I'm thinking that--maybe--my Tohu Bohu shawl may not have been my brightest decision.

I've got a pile of things I'm going to sell, but my biggest blunders were all things I realized I'd never use. An enamel bracelet and scarf top the list expense wise for sure, and I'm thinking that--maybe--my Tohu Bohu shawl may not have been my brightest decision.

LOL omgosh we are oops twins! I spent months waiting for my Tohu Bohu shawl..in just the right color and then...I am like what the heck :wtf:did I get this for:nogood: that's a dang $1000 bucks of :confused1:?

My (not 1, but 2!) farandole necklaces – looked so lovely on MaiTai that I just had to have them, only to find that just because I wear them doesn't turn me into MaiTai! :wtf:

That's exactly what I think when I wear my silk scarves! No MaiTai staring back at me in my mirror. Still, I try, and still I buy.

Maybe my only regret is the "Lift" horn and silver earrings that are a bit heavy and long, but they are beautiful so I don't really regret it.

docride, I have 2 boxes full of boxed accessories that I have never worn & a stack of boxed scarves I have never used, must have been something in the water that I drank at the H-store, served to me in a Jardin mug.....

Oh geez! Here's one to make you feel better, I have bought Carmen Key rings in all of these colors in the last year Orange,Rose shocking,Pistache,Violet and now Lagoon..just trying to find the perfect color for my rainbow... now I find out that H is coming out with that new yellow in a Carmen..Argh!

I can attest to the H madness. I bought scarves because they have that "travel theme" that I adore so much. It doesn't matter I look like death when I wore them. My place was just bursting at seam with stuff. It'd taken so much effort and time just to de-clutter. I've come to realization that it's easier to buy but such an onerous task to dispose. Now, I buy things with caution and only when I truly truly love it.

Oh I hear you on the scarves Doc! Sometimes I choose colourways that are not good for me at all just because they look so darn good in that design!

Nola, frame those that you don't wear on the wall.

Oh ho ho ho, H madness? I am so out of control. I buy stuff everytime I step into the boutique. I buy stuff that I have rejected before. I buy duplicates. I buy things for my future birkins. I buy twillys x 2 in the colours below to wrap my future birkins handles. I'm crazy. I'm trying to resist the keychains. Hmm, I think I shall check out the jewellery next...

I've done the twilly thing! I love the look of bolduc but in reality I actually don't!! I've bought at least two bolduc twilly's and they always end up on eBay