The "I am so lazy I ......." thread. Fess up!

I am so lazy that instead of going to get some napkins in the living room that are merely 15 feet away in order to have something to wipe my mouth after eating, I often use old tissue paper and pieces of cardboard that came with my handbags in the now empty Fedex and UPS boxes.

Last edited:
I fold and hang my clothes all neat and nice - but then don't put them away!!! I hate that about my laziness!

I also take forever to do white strips -
I never unpack when I come home from trips - I'm so lazy about that too!

OMG Seriously love this thread...

~ I, too, carry oodles of bags into my home instead of making multiple trips. But I don't think I'm lazy... I'm being energy efficient LOL.

~ I refuse to pair socks... so when my son, dbf or I need them I just buy new ones.

~ Instead of putting things where they belong, I just open a closet or drawer and shove them in... and then spend hours, days, weeks looking for stuff

~ My fridge is a perpetual science experiment... I just don't like dealing w/ it. This week I'm trying to see if asparagus grows new asparagus spears. LMAO

~ When I do finally clean out the fridge, I throw away tupperware if it has food in it. LOL

~ I leave clothes in the dryer all the time... and if they get too wrinkled, I'll just rewash them but without soap. LOL

OMG... I'm so embarassed. I'd never admit any of this stuff to anyone!

I'm what you'd call the laziest drunk in the world.

By that I mean that I'm always to lazy to go to the liquor store so I never have any and, thus, I'm always sober.

:biggrin:

I'm what you'd call the laziest drunk in the world.

By that I mean that I'm always to lazy to go to the liquor store so I never have any and, thus, I'm always sober.

:biggrin:

Haha, I'm somewhat guilty of this myself. You can't buy beer or liquor at grocery stores (or drugstores or discount stores ) here, only special state-run locations with pretty limited hours. I'm always coming up with excuses for why we don't really need wine with dinner LOL.

Guilty guilty guilty of a lot of these.

The shopping bag thing I don't think is lazy. I did get the reusable shopping bags and each bag holds like 3 times as many groceries so instead of 9-10 plastic bags I have 3 or 4 reusable bags = 1 trip.

The laundry..OMG...I have enough undies to last me at least 3 months...lol. I hate washing..actually it is the folding and putting away that I hate...okay darn it..I hate it all.

The being to lazy to go to the bathroom...lmao...so me..I have told my daughter "I wish you could just go to the bathroom for me."

Hey sometimes you need to be lazy and veg out. It makes you more efficient in the long run. At least that is my story and I am sticking to it!!!!

Right now, I have draped a sprinkle hose (the kind with little holes to turn the whole length of the hose into a sprinkler) over my car.

I call this "Me washing my car."

Works for me!!!

I'll do you one better - I have a 13 year old full-sized van. I have only washed it twice (No Lie).It's the "Dog Van" used it for going to shows, and the vet's etc. It smells very doggy inside lol. I should get it cleaned again soon ;)

We have a 5 year old Cadillac it has only been detailed twice.:P

Last edited:
OK, I'm on a roll, so why not, LOL:

I'm too lazy to sort and pair up my socks. Yep, they are a random Mess of Sock in the drawer, knee highs, running socks, the whole works.

Sometimes I am too lazy to empty the dishwasher after the dishes are clean. So I use it as a "storage" for my dishes and silverware. I have *plenty* of cabinet space so that's not the reason. I just use it all out of the D/W, let it rinse and pile up on the counter, and then voila, cycle repeats!

I am pathetic.

OK, I'm on a roll, so why not, LOL:

I'm too lazy to sort and pair up my socks. Yep, they are a random Mess of Sock in the drawer, knee highs, running socks, the whole works.

Sometimes I am too lazy to empty the dishwasher after the dishes are clean. So I use it as a "storage" for my dishes and silverware. I have *plenty* of cabinet space so that's not the reason. I just use it all out of the D/W, let it rinse and pile up on the counter, and then voila, cycle repeats!

I am pathetic.

LOL! Hey, we do this too!

Actually the sad part is even the kids' socks don't match. One of them went to school with unmatched socks one day. I think DH thought no one would notice coz he wouldn't have to take his shoes off. Of course they played on the mats in the gym and shoes had to come off.

I can't be bothered to call people back for a conversation that I know will last more than 5 minutes when I am at home - home is for quiet time.

I call people handsfree in the car - sorry friends - I feel ashamed!

I put large pots in the dishwasher instead of washing them by hand.

Instead of actually washing my face at night I just use a makeup remover wipe and call it a day.

And Sunshine, I too will drink skim milk straight out of the carton.