The "I am Banned" club

Buy it, buy it!! :P

I'm thinking about getting something too right now, maybe it's time to say goodbye to all of the coachies :graucho:

Woww.. that's alot of stuff you bough 1SxyTrini
I'm wishing for a Monogram Neverfull GM for my birthday this December. Been giving thousands of clues to my dad. Hope that he'll get it and knows what i want haha

It's OVER CRAZY :lecture:.. and I have this forum to blame. Hence why I'm now :banned:

Hi ... my name is SxyTrini and I'm an LVaholic ...

I thought I was on a ban but I have a bag on the way. I'll have to start up again...then there's Christmas. I usually treat myself to a little LV something, but I started looking at Gucci too. I really need to stop the insanity.:P

I thought I was on a ban but I have a bag on the way. I'll have to start up again...then there's Christmas. I usually treat myself to a little LV something, but I started looking at Gucci too. I really need to stop the insanity.:P

I'm a very good boy on banning myself from bags for the past month. But I become crazy about shoes instead!! Spend over $300 for new shoes in the past two weeks. SERIOUSLY, GOT TO BANNED MYSELF FROM EVERYTHING!! :rtr:

:biggrin: I can fully understand your feelings. Sometimes i will go crazy about others not only bags...i will not hesitate to buy them back!! There will be always a moment that i am crazy abt certain item/s....bags then to clothes then to shoes then go back to bags again....lol :sneaky:

I went to Saks today to pick up my second fleur de jais speedy, then realized how many bags I have sitting in my closet! I have a huge pile of Gucci, Fendi and who knows what else still with tags:wacko:
My SA thought it would be a good idea to hold the bag for me so that I can really think this one through... So I went browsing...found 2 lovely Chanel bags and my Saks SA pulled me away into the Fur Salon. I ended up buying a beautiful mink coat that is reversible in place of the handbags. So basically I have come to the reality that I am in need of a handbag ban!!!
Only from bags at this moment just until some of my unused bags find new homes, clothes and accessories are not included in my ban for now and am awaiting the arrival of my python artsy which will be the last. My first goal is to go one month.

Mj77 is officially:banned:from purchasing handbags until further notice:crybaby::cry::shucks:

I went to Saks today to pick up my second fleur de jais speedy, then realized how many bags I have sitting in my closet! I have a huge pile of Gucci, Fendi and who knows what else still with tags:wacko:
My SA thought it would be a good idea to hold the bag for me so that I can really think this one through... So I went browsing...found 2 lovely Chanel bags and my Saks SA pulled me away into the Fur Salon. I ended up buying a beautiful mink coat that is reversible in place of the handbags. So basically I have come to the reality that I am in need of a handbag ban!!!
Only from bags at this moment just until some of my unused bags find new homes, clothes and accessories are not included in my ban for now and am awaiting the arrival of my python artsy which will be the last. My first goal is to go one month.

Mj77 is officially:banned:from purchasing handbags until further notice:crybaby::cry::shucks:

Awwww it's not so bad. I'm sure there are loads of bags in your closest that you need to debut in public for their first outing before you give them away!

I am also drooling over your Mink Coat!!!! My sister is in the Ukraine at the moment and will be bring me back a fur hat :biggrin:

So anyway..... I AM VERY BAD. I broke my self imposed ban today on a Vintage Saint Cloud. I just couldn't help myself since it was in amazing condition, a colour I wanted and a great price :P

Thank you Cookielady and Perfect day! My purse ban is 3 days in and I have purchased 9 pairs of shoes, Nars makeup and a makeup display from Armani for my vanity. The bags are still trying to entice me!!!:P

I nearly brake the banned with a Marc by Marc Jacobs bag today in Nordstrom. Thank god my credit card decide to doesn't work and I don't have enough cash with me so I ended up didn't get it!! My CC save me !! :P

Congrats on your mink coat!!
Hope you're doing good so far with the bag banned :graucho:

I nearly brake the banned with a Marc by Marc Jacobs bag today in Nordstrom. Thank god my credit card decide to doesn't work and I don't have enough cash with me so I ended up didn't get it!! My CC save me !! :P

Congrats on your mink coat!!
Hope you're doing good so far with the bag banned :graucho:
I have fallen off the wagon!!! I pick up another Birkin tomorrow and have included a pic of a Stephen runway edition I will pick up next week! I couldn't let this one pass me by, never hang out with people you meet at department stores!!!:sneaky:

Attachments

• 74450_1434351226936_1477617187_30905376_2327174_n.jpg
    74450_1434351226936_1477617187_30905376_2327174_n.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 141
I have fallen off the wagon!!! I pick up another Birkin tomorrow and have included a pic of a Stephen runway edition I will pick up next week! I couldn't let this one pass me by, never hang out with people you meet at department stores!!!:sneaky:

I would break the ban too if I am you. That bag is absolutely stunning! :drool:
Congrats on your Birkin as well, really want to see it !!!

To all club members: earthx is still a good kid right now, at least until my cc bill for this month come! (i already went over my cc budget) :graucho:

I would break the ban too if I am you. That bag is absolutely stunning! :drool:
Congrats on your Birkin as well, really want to see it !!!

To all club members: earthx is still a good kid right now, at least until my cc bill for this month come! (i already went over my cc budget) :graucho:
One week was a good start! After I get that runway bag I will go for 2 weeks;)
Ahhh!!! Good luck on your CC bill :flowers: