The Hottie and the Nottie - Paris Hilton

According to Rotten Tomatoes, out of all of the reviews, only 7% of them were good.

Some highlights:

Yay, a feature-length adaptation of the Spice Girls' "Wannabe"!
Ed Gonzalez, Slant Magazine

A certain disappointment sets in when the consummate awfulness subsides after an hour, becoming slightly less painful. But then, dropping a hammer on your foot improves that way, too.
Dennis Harvey, Variety

How does this movie fail? Count the ways. It's badly written, ineptly directed and it sets Paris Hilton as the pinnacle of female beauty and desirability.
Daniel M. Kimmel, Worcester Telegram & Gazette

For all its problems, though, The Hottie & the Nottie provides a valuable service. It reminds us that no matter how bad a one-star movie might be, it could always be worse. This is worse.
James Berardinelli, ReelViews

With all her wealth and meaningless celebritude, Hilton is incapable of doing the one thing most of us desperately wish she would do: Go away.
Ty Burr, The Boston Globe

Custom designed for its smirking star (who is also an executive producer), this tasteless train wreck asks only that she preen and prance on cue.
Jeannette Catsoulis, New York Times

The Farrelly brothers could burp out a movie funnier than The Hottie & the Nottie, a farce of corrupt stereotypes that's never more grotesque than when it pretends to be more than skin-deep.
Owen Gleiberman, Entertainment Weekly

The real problem here is the vacuous Hilton, who not only can't act -- that was a given -- but also has no screen presence whatsoever.
Maitland McDonough, Film Journal International

I would like to tell you this gross-out-on-camera is every bit as bad as its title implies, but that would not be entirely true. It is much, much worse.
Rex Reed, New York Observer

Hilton has the meticulously manicured appeal of a lawn where every blade of grass has been individually cut and polished. Head coyly tilted, hip out-thrust, she makes purring kitten, predatory lioness moves not often seen outside of beer ads.
Carrie Rickey, Philadelphia Inquirer

It is excruciatingly, painfully, horribly, terribly awful.
Richard Roeper, Ebert & Roeper

Johann Urb cruises up as a dream date doctor...and his utter blandness nearly bests Hilton’s. If the two of them conjoined, in an instant every interesting book or film or album ever created would implode.
Amy Nicholson, Box Office Magazine

Imagine the worst movie you've ever seen. Got it? Now try to think of something worse. That something is this movie -- wretched, embarrassing and a waste of the time and energy of everyone involved.
Connie Ogle, Miami Herald

[Hilton] delivers every line as if she's still practicing the English language ... as if her mouth and her brain live in different states.
Matt Pais, Metromix.com

That generous half star rating I tacked onto to this comedy abomination is all for Paris Hilton. Come on, it takes guts (or gross dim-wittedness) to appear on screen again after House of Wax.
Peter Travers, Rolling Stone

Paris Hilton is to movies what mad cow disease is to a tasty burger, but The Hottie and The Nottie is not that bad. Yes, it is bad. Just not THAT bad.
Willie Waffle, WaffleMovies.com

[The film] regularly grinds to a halt just so Putnam can capture Hilton running, sunning or simply posing -- usually in slow motion.
Elizabeth Weitzman, New York Daily News

A couple more things:

She showed more acting ability in 1 Night In Paris!

At least Britney had enough to sense to stop making Crossroads, which wasn't even THAT bad, by the way!

Heres the trailer to the film:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFvf11NAZXQ

I just finished watching it myself and it was terrible...... just terrible. not funny at all.
Who would waste their money on this? (even just to rent it on a sunday night?) UGH!
Notice that the "nottie" doesnt even say one single word in the trailer?
And she's not "plain Jane", she is UGLY. Im talking zits, fangs, drool, snot, claws, etc.
Anything to make Paris look a gazillion times better!!
If theres anything that will make Paris more rich, more famous, more pretty, she'll jump.
How very shallow of her.
Im not one to rave on about silly stuff like this, but this really gets to me. the whole existance of this movie...... ggrr!
And while im on my soap-box, might I just add, that while Im no fan of, say, Lindsay Lohan, I still think she's a pretty good young actress. 'Georgia Rule' and 'Mean Girls' showed some true potential.
Paris, on the other hand, just wants to go on and on about how 'Hot' she is.
We get it, go away.