The Hogans

I don't really think it's scripted that much...out of all the family reality shows that seem scripted, the Hogan family kind of seems more real. I saw that episode about the divorce. I don't think that they'll actually divorce though because then it'd probably be a lot harder to film Hogan Knows Best because...for example, like when Paris & Nicole fought they had to film two seperate parts of The Simple Life?? Kinda like that, I guess. But then I don't know, maybe they just scripted the whole divorce thing for better ratings so more people would watch?? I'm honestly not sure.

I use to be a huge fan of Hulk when I was growing up (my family share a passion for wrestling...) and last year we went to Saturday Night Main Event in Dallas and he was going to be there and i didnt know but my whole family did so they kept it a surprise...well he comes out just to promote his daughter's music!! PATHETIC!! needless to say, he and brooke both, were booed.

All I have to say is why do all these shows have to be on at the same time!!

Hogan, Two Coreys and Girls Next Door (when new eppys start again). I guess they show reruns of Hogan and GND, but still.

I cannot stand the Hogans. The mother looks like a hooker with those awful black eyes of hers. She needs to dress her age and stop trying to be like her daughter. I cant take this show serious!