Scarves ........ The Hermès Spring/Summer 2020 Scarves..........

Karenska

TEAM SCARF MISTRESS 2022
Oct 5, 2018
New York State
The Colorblock moussies from this season are still available in stores, and after weeks of indecision I finally pulled the trigger on one! I had initially planned to get the yellow-blue-pink version but even though I love to wear each of those colors initially, the combination didn't look great on me. Then randomly I tried the orange-red-navy one and WOWZA! The colors are so incredibly vibrant in mousseline format. And that navy portion just adds so much pizzazz. I can't wear to wear this baby all summer!

View attachment 5064308

View attachment 5064309

View attachment 5064310
Congratulations, Ajax! It’s stunning and sooo chic :faint:. I love this and could see myself wearing one of these. I’m finding myself drawn to colorblock as evidenced by my infatuation with Encadre. I loooove them so much I bought two - the chocolat last Fall and the coral which resurfaced on H.com a few weeks ago. So casually elegant.
F3C6D082-8964-42A0-9DEA-FDA3943ACF17.jpeg 97D51346-E634-4BCC-92D0-17DB84D2385D.jpeg

Cookiefiend

TEAM SCARF MISTRESS 2022
Jun 6, 2017
The Colorblock moussies from this season are still available in stores, and after weeks of indecision I finally pulled the trigger on one! I had initially planned to get the yellow-blue-pink version but even though I love to wear each of those colors initially, the combination didn't look great on me. Then randomly I tried the orange-red-navy one and WOWZA! The colors are so incredibly vibrant in mousseline format. And that navy portion just adds so much pizzazz. I can't wear to wear this baby all summer!

View attachment 5064308

View attachment 5064309

View attachment 5064310
So beautiful!

Reactions: ajaxbreaker

mcl1818

Nov 1, 2018

View attachment 5064308

View attachment 5064309

View attachment 5064310
Love it!!!

Reactions: ajaxbreaker

ajaxbreaker

May 1, 2019
Congratulations, Ajax! It’s stunning and sooo chic :faint:. I love this and could see myself wearing one of these. I’m finding myself drawn to colorblock as evidenced by my infatuation with Encadre. I loooove them so much I bought two - the chocolat last Fall and the coral which resurfaced on H.com a few weeks ago. So casually elegant.
View attachment 5064538 View attachment 5064536
Both of these look amazing on you!

• Love
Reactions: Karenska

niki23

Apr 10, 2021
Hello everyone.
THis is my first Hermes scarf.
BRIDES DE GALA WASH.
I love orange color. I wanted to share pics how I styled it .

Attachments

BagsRGreat

Feb 13, 2018
This sounds dangerous for your wallet. I have seen another amazing cw of Kawa Ora at the boutique over here in Munich. It was sort of brown/marron/beige/whites mixed up with a real hot pink. Just wow. I have not seen this cw anywhere on the internet. Have you seen such a cw?
I wish someone who purchased Kawa Ora in that unusual cw would post an image of it here. I am very strongly considering ordering it, but I have not seen it in person at Hermes, or in real modeling or folded pics here at TPF. I am only hesitant to order it, as I am not tall, and I don't want "the shawl to wear me", instead of "me wearing the shawl" (like the noir/multicolore version of Peuple du Vent did when I tried that one on). Here is the online image:

1656765479834.png

Gourmetgal

Nov 13, 2014
I wish someone who purchased Kawa Ora in that unusual cw would post an image of it here. I am very strongly considering ordering it, but I have not seen it in person at Hermes, or in real modeling or folded pics here at TPF. I am only hesitant to order it, as I am not tall, and I don't want "the shawl to wear me", instead of "me wearing the shawl" (like the noir/multicolore version of Peuple du Vent did when I tried that one on). Here is the online image:

View attachment 5439260
Same here. I love brown and pink together but would like to see this modeled.

Reactions: BagsRGreat

sonnetsofsilk

@sonnetsofsilk
Feb 11, 2020

View attachment 5439260
I can only say: I have regret forever that I did not take this amazing cw. I took the blue/green one instead.

Reactions: BagsRGreat