Scarves ........The Hermès Fall/Winter 2021 Scarves...........

Thank you to everyone who has posted mod shots! As always, I find beauty and inspiration here. I have copied many of you with my fall selections, so please pardon my pictures of scarves already seen here. Yes, Foxytrini and Lanit have influenced me with some of their choices. My apologies for not mentioning all of you lovely posters who also played a huge part in helping me decide on these. It was your contributions that led me to these beauties: Duo Cosmique in CW 05, Grand Theatre Nouveau in CW10, and Bingata shawl in cw 04.View attachment 5165753View attachment 5165744View attachment 5165745View attachment 5165746
Jaw on the floor lady B! You look so beautiful in these pieces. So happy to be your twin on a couple this season. Congratulations!! Amazing choices

Jaw on the floor lady B! You look so beautiful in these pieces. So happy to be your twin on a couple this season. Congratulations!! Amazing choices
Thank you, Foxy T! You are a great inspiration to me! I really love this Duo Cosmique as a great silk for the fall. I wear a lot of brown, navy, and coral, so this was a no brainer for me. I hadn't even seen this until your beautiful post! So, thank you for that!

I chose this Grand Theater (10) instead of the orange one that Lanit and Croisette have because I felt like I already had quite a few scarves in the colors of that one. CW 10 offers many tying options to highlight so many different colors and patterns. I loved the black and red harlequin pattern of the ceiling and the arms reaching out from the sides (like a curtain), too. The woman's hand with the red rose just spoke to me. So many ways to play with this silk. I have to figure out how to best showcase those lovely animals and birds.

The Bingata really GOT ME! The pattern reminds me of old fashioned westerns. The primary colors will make this an easy one to style, too.

Have a wonderful Sunday! I read that you have some roof issues and have been busy at work. Hope it all works out with no stress! I start teaching in person with my 7th graders this Wednesday. I am very excited to see them after a restful summer.

Thank you, Foxy T! You are a great inspiration to me! I really love this Duo Cosmique as a great silk for the fall. I wear a lot of brown, navy, and coral, so this was a no brainer for me. I hadn't even seen this until your beautiful post! So, thank you for that!

I chose this Grand Theater (10) instead of the orange one that Lanit and Croisette have because I felt like I already had quite a few scarves in the colors of that one. CW 10 offers many tying options to highlight so many different colors and patterns. I loved the black and red harlequin pattern of the ceiling and the arms reaching out from the sides (like a curtain), too. The woman's hand with the red rose just spoke to me. So many ways to play with this silk. I have to figure out how to best showcase those lovely animals and birds.

The Bingata really GOT ME! The pattern reminds me of old fashioned westerns. The primary colors will make this an easy one to style, too.

Have a wonderful Sunday! I read that you have some roof issues and have been busy at work. Hope it all works out with no stress! I start teaching in person with my 7th graders this Wednesday. I am very excited to see them after a restful summer.
Totally the same for me - I love brown and navy! And if you add creme to navy or brown? I’m sold haha. I can’t take the credit at all for the duo cosmic. @TammyPrincess77 posted it first and I happened to go to my store that same week and there it was. The vert noir is so special. I love how @momasaurus styled her lazy leopardesses in vert noir. I hope H does more of that and makes twillies out of these designs. For bingata I only ended up with a twilly because I was strict with myself on one shawl and one shawl only. Hence my pick up of the green amazones, but agree with you on the specialness of bingata. As for GTN, I agree with all of your points and a lot of those elements made me pick cw10 because of how each area stands out with a different bright. I especially love the fuchsia and metallic colored columns. Re: roof yup it’s a nuisance for sure and we definitely didn’t expect a full replacement. With covid no contractor is available for several weeks so that’s also been stressful given all of the rainfall.
To close on a high - you’ve made excellent selections, and I wish you a great school year!

Totally the same for me - I love brown and navy! And if you add creme to navy or brown? I’m sold haha. I can’t take the credit at all for the duo cosmic. @TammyPrincess77 posted it first and I happened to go to my store that same week and there it was. The vert noir is so special. I love how @momasaurus styled her lazy leopardesses in vert noir. I hope H does more of that and makes twillies out of these designs. For bingata I only ended up with a twilly because I was strict with myself on one shawl and one shawl only. Hence my pick up of the green amazones, but agree with you on the specialness of bingata. As for GTN, I agree with all of your points and a lot of those elements made me pick cw10 because of how each area stands out with a different bright. I especially love the fuchsia and metallic colored columns. Re: roof yup it’s a nuisance for sure and we definitely didn’t expect a full replacement. With covid no contractor is available for several weeks so that’s also been stressful given all of the rainfall.
To close on a high - you’ve made excellent selections, and I wish you a great school year!
Thank you! I remember that gorgeous Amazones in green/brown/gold. GORGEOUS! I saw that one in person but had all eyes on Bingata. There are too many pretty things this season. Therein lies the problem.....

(My quotes aren't working... :crybaby: ) @Ladybaga - I am getting the blue one in to take a look at first. :P Blue seems a little safer for me lately.
The blue will be AHMAZING on you! I got a 140 shawl in blue of Zebra Pegasus in 2015, so unfortunately, I will not be buying the giant triangle. If I didn't already have the 140 shawl, I would buy the blue one that you will try. I can't wait to hear and see what you decide on.

Reactions: Karenska
Thank you to everyone who has posted mod shots! As always, I find beauty and inspiration here. I have copied many of you with my fall selections, so please pardon my pictures of scarves already seen here. Yes, Foxytrini and Lanit have influenced me with some of their choices. My apologies for not mentioning all of you lovely posters who also played a huge part in helping me decide on these. It was your contributions that led me to these beauties: Duo Cosmique in CW 05, Grand Theatre Nouveau in CW10, and Bingata shawl in cw 04.View attachment 5165753View attachment 5165744View attachment 5165745View attachment 5165746
Twins with Grand Theatre Nouveau! Love how you’ve tied it here :heart:

Reactions: Karenska
Congratulations, Ladybaga, they are all stunning!