Scarves ........ The Hermès Spring/Summer 2020 Scarves..........

Dear Scarfies, I finally hade the time to do some "documenting"...

I have always been a big fan of this design... It works so well in all sizes!
And I am also happy they are making 70 VS again... even if they cost now almost as much as the 90 Carres used to cost back then when I started buying H...
Carree 70 "H en Fil Kaleidoscope" CW 05 TR/Orange/Creme/Noire
H_en_Fil70CW05_01.jpgH_en_Fil70CW05_02.jpgH_en_Fil70CW05_03.jpgH_en_Fil70CW05_04.jpg

The Colorblock moussies from this season are still available in stores, and after weeks of indecision I finally pulled the trigger on one! I had initially planned to get the yellow-blue-pink version but even though I love to wear each of those colors initially, the combination didn't look great on me. Then randomly I tried the orange-red-navy one and WOWZA! The colors are so incredibly vibrant in mousseline format. And that navy portion just adds so much pizzazz. I can't wear to wear this baby all summer!

20210422_153858.jpg

20210422_153711.jpg

20210422_154237.jpg

The Colorblock moussies from this season are still available in stores, and after weeks of indecision I finally pulled the trigger on one! I had initially planned to get the yellow-blue-pink version but even though I love to wear each of those colors initially, the combination didn't look great on me. Then randomly I tried the orange-red-navy one and WOWZA! The colors are so incredibly vibrant in mousseline format. And that navy portion just adds so much pizzazz. I can't wear to wear this baby all summer!

View attachment 5064308

View attachment 5064309

View attachment 5064310
@ajaxbreaker - Good heavens, that's gorgeous and gorgeous on you, too! How cool that you can mix the colors of red and blue to make purple with that scarf. I had no idea that was possible with a moussie, but now I will have to consider one for myself.

View attachment 5064308

View attachment 5064309

View attachment 5064310

Congrats! That's a stunning color combo!