Scarves ........ The Hermès Spring/Summer 2020 Scarves..........

I just got my C’est Le Fete today and I’m super happy. When ordered it I was kind of hesitant because I wanted the turquoise one but now that I have this one, I think I probably won’t get the other. It is gorgeous and a lot richer than what I thought it looked like online. Also, a lot of the elements online looked white but actually they are a blush pink, and contrasting that with the blue is beautiful. I tried to capture it in the picture of the French horn.
C’est le Fete 01
This makes me so happy! This is the colorway I was able to buy as well, though I had two other cw as a higher priority. This looks so gorgeous in real life. Thanks for posting!

I have been eagerly waiting to see this IRL! Beautiful! Would you say the brown in the design is close to etoupe? (Contrast-stitching and all...) Was wondering if this scarf could be worn with Etain-colored bag, what would you say?
Hmmmm, I don't think I would wear it with Etain but only because of the predominant blue shades. The background colour is more blue than the photographs show. The silver tones would obviously match well but I guess it comes down to how you like to match your scarves to your bags. To my mind there would be too much contrast here. Please excuse the messy photo but this shows just how blue the scarf actually is. I hope it helps you to decide.

Attachments

• IMG_20200211_082127.jpg
    IMG_20200211_082127.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 733
I just got my C’est Le Fete today and I’m super happy. When ordered it I was kind of hesitant because I wanted the turquoise one but now that I have this one, I think I probably won’t get the other. It is gorgeous and a lot richer than what I thought it looked like online. Also, a lot of the elements online looked white but actually they are a blush pink, and contrasting that with the blue is beautiful. I tried to capture it in the picture of the French horn.
C’est le Fete 01

Love blue, looks I will be getting 3 cws of CLF...great pics, thank you for sharing and congrats!

Hmmmm, I don't think I would wear it with Etain but only because of the predominant blue shades. The background colour is more blue than the photographs show. The silver tones would obviously match well but I guess it comes down to how you like to match your scarves to your bags. To my mind there would be too much contrast here. Please excuse the messy photo but this shows just how blue the scarf actually is. I hope it helps you to decide.
Thank you so much for this picture! I see what you mean. The scarf is much more blue than on the website. Now I want it too as I love blue but probably would not pair it with Etain.

Reactions: Pautinka