Scarves ........ The Hermès Spring/Summer 2020 Scarves..........

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. These threads are archived as part of our reference library, therefore please only post scarves on this thread from the season in the title. If you are not sure, please do a search or ask in the ID this scarf thread before you post. :drinks:

Angelian, Meta and Jbizzybeetle like this.
  2. I have been eagerly waiting to see this IRL! Beautiful! Would you say the brown in the design is close to etoupe? (Contrast-stitching and all...) Was wondering if this scarf could be worn with Etain-colored bag, what would you say?

Pautinka likes this.
  3. Thank you MAGJES! To my mind it looks very classic H but with a modern twist and is full of vibrancy and life. I'm really happy with it.

4. I look forward to seeing it! :flowers:

5. #3004 Feb 14, 2020 at 5:27 PM
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2020 at 5:46 PM
    A bunch of new women’s pop up on the US website including

Wow H903463S
    Della Cavalleria Favolosa H903552S
    Pani La Shar Pawnee H903551S
    And 1 Les Artisans d'Hermes with the broken link so if the same thing happens with it that happened with the C'est la Fete on Wednesday, the link may work later today.

6. Very beautiful! Thanks for the up close photographs. This is one of my two reserved cws, the first in prune and this one. I’m so glad you got it and love it - I’ve been waiting for someone to show this one. I absolutely love it! You made my evening!:heart:

misspink001 and ChocolatChaud like this.
  7. V day cheer! Red and blue jungle love love twilly arrived today in the mail. Heart shaped box for those who were wondering about the packaging.

Attached Files:

FizzyWater, keodi, Bova123 and 13 others like this.
  8. Simply gorgeous! Thanks for sharing :heart:

Foxy trini likes this.
  9. I got the 140 CGsM cosmographia in the pink/blue colourway. I am really loving it even though I normally like more muted scarves. I have found I can do a fold while that shows mainly the pink and white. I am thrilled with it. I have attached the photo from H.com

Attached Files:

10. @misspink001, that looks beautiful! Definitely richer than the H pics. :loveeyes:

misspink001 and Juda like this.
  11. And now THIS one!! the CWs are stupendous! ( and dangerous- how to choose?)

ChocolatChaud likes this.
  12. Thank you! Hopefully I can snag one somewhere out there

DrTr likes this.
  13. 90 REVERSIBLE SILK
    WOW BY UGO BIENVENU
    REF: H903463S

scarf-90--903463S 03-flat-1-300-0-2048-2048 (1).jpg H903463S 03(1).jpg scarf-00--903463S 03-back-3-300-0-2048-2048 (1).jpg H903463S 03(2).jpg H903463S 03(3).jpg H903463S 03(4).jpg