Scarves ........ The Hermès Spring/Summer 2020 Scarves..........

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. These threads are archived as part of our reference library, therefore please only post scarves on this thread from the season in the title. If you are not sure, please do a search or ask in the ID this scarf thread before you post. :drinks:

Angelian, Meta and Jbizzybeetle like this.
  2. I am in love! Perfect for my valentine!!:loveeyes:

Foxy trini and DrTr like this.
  3. Beautiful!

4. I love the pops of orange.

ChocolatChaud likes this.
  5. Thanks Langsam - you know how I like my blue!!! :heart:

Langsam likes this.
  6. This is a wonderful colourway.

ChocolatChaud and DrTr like this.
  7. Hi.
    Just quickly wanted to share these two cw's of Les Artisans. Sorry, photos not the best.
    They just had these 2 cw's, they are both equally breathtaking. So hard to decide. As I have nothing with beige/orange, I went with this.

Attached Files:

8. Love it!! I think you re the first to post the other side of the scarf in total view. It is lovely, and I’m literally chomping at the bit for this Cw to be mine! Thank you so very much:heart:

3kidsmakes5 likes this.
  9. Love both your cw’s and thanks for all the different ties you modeled so well!

ChocolatChaud and Julide like this.
  10. I’m not sure of course, but it seems the pattern is new scarves show up in a very limited quantity online, sell out, then show in many boutiques, and also get restocked online. After awhile it seems easier to get most you want online. That may not be the case with CLF, but can’t imagine since it is so popular and many SA’s are also buying that they won’t make more available online at some point. Just a guess of course - with H one never truly knows:P

tc06 and Julide like this.
  11. Lovely! Let us know the colorways!!

sonnetsofsilk likes this.
  12. I love this Pautinka!!

Pautinka likes this.
  13. I am going to take more pictures of mine (1st pic) over the weekend post with cw.

14. :flowers:

sonnetsofsilk likes this.
  15. The turquoise rider is on my shoppinglist, but after seeing your pics of the kaki cw I’m hesitating which one is the second cw I will buy. Luckily there are only 4 cws to choose from.
    Thank you so much for the pics, this cw is definitely on my shoppinglist, seems to be close to the original 70cm cw.

Thank you for posting these pics, surprisingly less green than in earlier pics and the skeleton rider stands out in an elegant way. Very helpful.

16. I just got my C’est Le Fete today and I’m super happy. When ordered it I was kind of hesitant because I wanted the turquoise one but now that I have this one, I think I probably won’t get the other. It is gorgeous and a lot richer than what I thought it looked like online. Also, a lot of the elements online looked white but actually they are a blush pink, and contrasting that with the blue is beautiful. I tried to capture it in the picture of the French horn.
    C’est le Fete 01

Attached Files: