The Heat Stamped CLUB!!!

Today I went to selfridges in London. They told me that due to high demand of hotstamping it is not possible to have your item done within 5 working days.....
But Thank you again for your info, this was just to inform everyone about how hotstamping goes there :smile:
I did know it takes several days to do it at Selfridges. Hawaii was only 2-3, but Selfridges was 5-7 days. All of the people that I know who have gotten it dropped it off and went back a week later to pick up.

I did know it takes several days to do it at Selfridges. Hawaii was only 2-3, but Selfridges was 5-7 days. All of the people that I know who have gotten it dropped it off and went back a week later to pick up.
Sadly I was only in London for 3 days but I don't know when I will have the opportunity to travel there again soon so I decided to not do the hotstamping. I will be going to Paris at the end of this month and I am actually more excited about those hotstamps :smile:.

Sadly I was only in London for 3 days but I don't know when I will have the opportunity to travel there again soon so I decided to not do the hotstamping. I will be going to Paris at the end of this month and I am actually more excited about those hotstamps :smile:.

That's too bad. I'd definitely explain my travel situation and fall upon their mercy [emoji23]

The sun and Eiffel Tower stamps in Paris are beauties