The Heat Stamped CLUB!!!

Hi, may I know if you can stamp both sides of a luggage tag? Or only choose one?

And does anyone know if the sakura stamp will be available again in Japan since it's the season soon? TIA!
I had my initials done on one side about a year ago and then brought it to Hawaii recently to get the Hawaii stamp and they stamped it on the other side. The Hawaii stamp was too large to fit on the same side with my initials. I think it looks great!!

Does anyone have a mini pochette, pochette accessories, or toiletry pouch and gotten that little vachetta tab on the zipper stamped? Any photos? Has anyone gotten denied this?

I recently saw a photo of this on Instagram and wonder if this can be done, or if they just have a really good SA.

Thank you!

I’ve gotten both sides of my luggage tags stamped, but some SAs won’t do it for fear of damaging the stamp on the opposite side. So your mileage may vary there.

I had my initials done on one side about a year ago and then brought it to Hawaii recently to get the Hawaii stamp and they stamped it on the other side. The Hawaii stamp was too large to fit on the same side with my initials. I think it looks great!!

Thanks for the info! I asked a SA and she said no stamping on both sides and will only stamp once on an item (ie no adding of stamps even if there's space)

But guess I should just try my luck with other SAs or when I'm overseas :P

Reactions: bakeacookie
Heys! Does anyone know if Japan has a special stamp? I have searched but cannot find anything or mixed answers. And or does anyone have a SA that will stamp more than 3 letters? TIA
Japan has had several special stamps at various times. They come and go then come back so it is hard to pin down. It is the hardest stamp to get IMO. I have been trying to get any of the beautiful stamps there for a year plus now.

Most SAs won't do more than 3 letters, but I have seen some VICs get more. You can ask your SA to see if they are willing.

Reactions: TeamHutchens
I went to the Bloor St store in Toronto today to purchase a Keepall 45 Bandouliere 45 in monogram eclipse but their shipment hadn’t yet arrived.
But I did get my Neverfull heat stamped! My initials are MAC so I was worried about looking like a cosmetics advert, so I just went with MC

Attachments

• 5FC208AC-AFFE-4056-B2FB-475327C7838F.jpeg
    5FC208AC-AFFE-4056-B2FB-475327C7838F.jpeg
    199.4 KB · Views: 857
Does anyone have a mini pochette, pochette accessories, or toiletry pouch and gotten that little vachetta tab on the zipper stamped? Any photos? Has anyone gotten denied this?

I recently saw a photo of this on Instagram and wonder if this can be done, or if they just have a really good SA.

Thank you!
I have my mini pochette with a hotstamp. I think I did this 1.5 year ago :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_20160430_162524.jpg
    IMG_20160430_162524.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 817
Japan has had several special stamps at various times. They come and go then come back so it is hard to pin down. It is the hardest stamp to get IMO. I have been trying to get any of the beautiful stamps there for a year plus now.

Most SAs won't do more than 3 letters, but I have seen some VICs get more. You can ask your SA to see if they are willing.

Thanks. I’ll be going to Japan next month and it is the height of Cherry Blossom season so hopefully I can find something. Taking all my tags with me in hopes! Thanks again
And yea I have tried and tried to get my SA to do more letters but no luck yet

Reactions: p3b