The Heat Stamped CLUB!!!

I went to Vienna last friday to have my speedy heatstamped, but they told me they do not have the dog and heart stamps as they are smaller boutique :sad: Do you know if they do have them in Prague/Milan/Budapest? Really would love to have those stamps [emoji177][emoji252]

I went to Vienna last friday to have my speedy heatstamped, but they told me they do not have the dog and heart stamps as they are smaller boutique :sad: Do you know if they do have them in Prague/Milan/Budapest? Really would love to have those stamps [emoji177][emoji252]
I believe that the heart stamp is not available in Europe. I know that they have the dog stamp in Amsterdam but I’m not aware of the availability in other European cities.

Since some of you have a lot of tags, I'm hoping someone will be familiar with Canadian pricing. I ordered two luggage tags; one vachetta and one ebene. The cost is $76 Canadian. I've just realized that they come in difference sizes; do you know if the 7.5 or 9.0cm is the one with that price? What size would look best on a NF MM? I want to heat stamp the tag rather than the bag itself.

Thanks!

Does each store have a different stamp? Is there just variety per country? I'd like to get my pieces hot stamped according to where I buy them, palm tree in Florida, Eifle Tower in France etc. If anyone has a list that would be great!