The Great Bay Bag!!!! Pics from my SA at NM!!!

Kathleen,

The approximate 14" x 10" is the correct size for the medium quilted Bay. Don't you have a regular navy Bay? Here they are together.

Baybags012.jpg

Baybags011.jpg

Someone asked about the Bay on the Chloe site. I believe it's a medium. Hard to tell when there is nothing to compare to, but someone else told me to count the quilt rows, and it has the same number as mine. Does the large have more than 17? I have no idea if this is a good test, but as a crazy bag person, I enjoyed it!

I would believe Bal's dimensions over LVR's. After all, LVR is just a store Bal you are a person! Person trumps store anyday! ;)

Also, GG congrats on your pre-order, now when the heck is March already!!

Hey!! It's arrived today and I'd like to thank everyone for their advice on size.It's the medium and it's perfect, I wouldn't want a bigger one. The only thing I'm surprised about is how creamy it looks. Not having seen one IRL I thought the white would be just slightly off white but I think it's more cream. Probably more serviceable though.:yahoo:

lilac, congrats on your new quilted bay. I am so envious :drool: . Could you post any pictures of it?

Kathleen,

The approximate 14" x 10" is the correct size for the medium quilted Bay. Don't you have a regular navy Bay? Here they are together.

Baybags012.jpg

Baybags011.jpg

Thanks Bal for the comparision photo. I've been making a paper mock up (instead of spending weektime with my fam :> ) but I couldn't really get a feel. My navy is bigger than what the quilted will be but I am hoping that the quilted won't feel small. Today I feel tempted to go with the large quilted. I wonder if NM will carry it in Moka. Anyone know???

I'm the guilty party, just in case I get a mind change. But the tags are definitely off the chocolate Bay today. I also considered the larger one, but I was not so crazy about the profile, in the LVR pix. It looked a little too wide at the bottom maybe, a little like luggage? I mean the depth from front to back. I just haven't seen one in person to be sure, and LVR can have some notoriously bad pix. I find the medium to be a perfect size. You put it on your shoulder and it just seems to fit perfectly.

I was at CHLOE NYC today and saw both the large and medium quilted bay bags. I found the large to be too big and I am a balenciaga work size fan. This bag was huge. The medium was actually a good size for everyday because it had the extra pockets front and back. Also the tan was really pretty.

^ I really like the tan too, I was deciding between the tan (I think it's officially called sand?) and the black for a while, but went with the black. I dont wear many brwon/earthy tones at all so I think the black would suite me better.