The Graceful club

Prettyinpnkwht

Either one should work out. If you have the Neverful MM and that size is good for you, then the Graceful MM should be fine. If you want something a little smaller, get the Graceful PM.
I have the Graceful DE and Mono in MM size. Decided to get the Azur in the PM size. All work for me!
I tend to like smaller bags and I'm enjoying the Azur PM. I don't carry a lot in my bags.
Thanks!! This is super helpful!! :biggrin:

Reactions: beachbag
Are there any short and curvy girls out there with a Graceful in either size? I'm having a hard time deciding between the PM and the MM--I could see the MM potentially being overwhelming because I'm short, but since I'm bigger widthwise, the MM might still be a good size and the PM could actually be a little small. I'm also wondering if the strap drop on the PM would be less comfortable for those of us with chubbier arms. For reference, I'm 5'2" and around 205 lbs. or a US 18/20 dress size.

Some additional context if it's helpful: I work in higher education and while my Neverfull MM is my everyday ride or die during the school year because it can fit my laptop and other various papers, I'm looking for something a little bit more carefree for summer because I don't need to carry as much with me on a daily basis. However, I'm an incurable packrat, so I can't really go too small because I'll overstuff it or just won't carry it. I think the PM is probably more in line with what I'm trying to achieve as far as breeziness (plus it's slightly cheaper which is always a win!), but realistically, the MM is probably more compatible with my everything-but-the-kitchen-sink tendencies.

Any advice (and especially mod shots if possible) would be greatly appreciated!! :heart::heart::heart:

Hello! I’m short, at 4’10.5” but not curvy. I would say for your lifestyle, get the MM. it fits my laptop and A5 papers. You can fit everything from your Neverfull in it! The thing to consider with the Graceful is the arm/strap drop. I’m tiny so I can’t speak from experience, but I have heard from others on here that are curvy, to think about your arm size. The Graceful can be folded over on top to give you more space if you desire. The PM size may rub against your underarm because the strap is shorter in length. Also, consider in winter months if your parka or heavy coat and the bag on your shoulder will be comfortable for you. I don’t worry which looks best on me, only if I need more or less space for my every day use. Hope that helps!

Hello! I’m short, at 4’10.5” but not curvy. I would say for your lifestyle, get the MM. it fits my laptop and A5 papers. You can fit everything from your Neverfull in it! The thing to consider with the Graceful is the arm/strap drop. I’m tiny so I can’t speak from experience, but I have heard from others on here that are curvy, to think about your arm size. The Graceful can be folded over on top to give you more space if you desire. The PM size may rub against your underarm because the strap is shorter in length. Also, consider in winter months if your parka or heavy coat and the bag on your shoulder will be comfortable for you. I don’t worry which looks best on me, only if I need more or less space for my every day use. Hope that helps!
Thank you so much--this is definitely helpful!! :biggrin: