~ The Girl 6 Collection of CrazySexyCool Shoes ~

I honestly never really liked Pink growing up. I was too much of a nerd and didn't like very many girlie things. But, I warmed up to pink with this pair. It has the best of both worlds: exotic and pink with a little bit of brassy gold tossed in there. I also loved the cutouts which reveals a lot of your foot without giving too much away.

These are the Pink Python Fontanette.

G6Shoes025.jpg

I grew up most of my life in East Oakland. For those of you that know anything about it, it's a little on the rough side. No matter what, I love my hometown and my homies in it! I think that Oakland has gotten a bad rap for the most part. But, hopefully, it will rise above.

So, this pair really brings it on home for me.

The Blue Graffiti Leather Very Prive. This is my nod to the unsung artists of the streets.

G6Shoes103.jpg

Well, I like a little country, a little R&B, and a little rock 'n roll. This pair definitely rocks my world and I see that it still continues to rock everyone else's as well. And coincidentally, these are from Las Vegas!

I didn't even know what an HTF pair that these would become when I got them. I'm glad I got a pair, though. I think every woman should acquire some... ahem... STUDS! :nuts:

Let me present the ever iconic Black Patent Mad Marys. I am not even worthy to have this pair!

G6Shoes058.jpg

Girl6: Your collection is amazing so far. I can tell by your closet that this is only the tip of the iceberg. I can't wait to see what else you have to show us.

:ps::drool::drool:

I was starting to walk a little on the dark side after that pair, so I wanted to get something that would round out the collection. I love a lot of the fashions from the past decades. A favorite activity of mine is to go into shops that sell vintage clothing and ressurect the ones that are torn or are in bad shape. I take the fabric and just use it to create another fabulous shape from that era like full skirts.

Of course, I need shoes that go along with those styles. These are perfect and I always get compliments on them when I wear them. They also look great with the modern silhouettes.

These are the Napa Bordeaux Lady Gres. Love, love these!

G6Shoes066.jpg

Girl6: Your collection is amazing so far. I can tell by your closet that this is only the tip of the iceberg. I can't wait to see what else you have to show us.

:ps::drool::drool:

Thanks, Batty! I may have to stop soon. But, I promise to continue because there's still a lot to go! I hope you can remain for the ride!

Always,
G6

Once I get into a certain mindset, I tend to follow it through its completion. This next pair is a most loved style on this forum.

Again, I was lucky to have found them just before many of you ladies discovered them. I happened to walk into NM and there they were! They screamed elegance and timelessness. Plus, that little bow just takes the cake. Who knew that an exotic could be so ladylike? I strutted out of that store with them on and never looked back. But, I am always happy to see other members get these.

These are the ever classic, ever beautiful Ivory Python Jaws. Sharks never looked this good!

G6Shoes052.jpg

How could we possibly get bored? There are so many amazing shoes that I have never seen before and I can't wait to see what keeps coming.

I started getting a little bit of nude fever. Chasing this pair down was a huge journey and it was my first foray into buying shoes from the Paris St. Honore boutique. I probably drove the SA nuts with all of the questions that I had. Plus, I was nervous about buying a pair without ever having tried them. I had also noticed that the sizing was starting to get a little wonky. I was so pent up about getting the order right.

Then, there was the customs fees and the waiting. The waiting and the waiting and the waiting... ARGH! Nevertheless, they came to me and I was so glad that I went through all of the trouble. It was the start of a great relationship with the St. Honore boutique.

These are the very necessary and must have Nude Patent with Burgundy Tip Very Prive. I think that any nude with any color tip is a required shoe in any woman's collection. You can never go wrong with this shoe!

G6Shoes033.jpg

I was now all into the nude fever! I had to have a shoe with a closed toe. But, it couldn't be just any shoe. When these came out, I knew I found my pair. They are a really nice twist to a Mary Jane style.

The way the elongate my leg is incredible. And, a crisscross on your foot is very flattering!

These are the Nude Patent Triclo. If you want long legs with a classic twist, these are the ticket!

The first photo is taken in natural lighting.

G6Shoes036.jpg