~ The Girl 6 Collection of CrazySexyCool Shoes ~

Okay, well, a lot of you are familiar with the Y'Opens. These pre-date them and are sexy as h3ll! I get wolf whistles when I wear these. I also love the raspberry red color of these. If you see them on eBay, grab them! You won't be disappointed!

These are called Chi-Chi.

G6Shoes027.jpg

Ah, well... Fashion trends come and go! I've always loved different aspects of the trends. And, what goes around, comes around. These were my first chunky shoes. They definitely pre-date the Bibis! Surprisingly, I get a lot of compliments on these. I think it has to do with the slingback. You get a realy nice shot of the red in the back, that's for sure!

These are called Budapest.

G6Shoes029.jpg

I remember paging through a Neiman Marcus Holiday catalog. For that particular season, Fall/Winter, they were featuring jewel tone suede pumps with black patterned tights. I loved the juxtaposition and I especially loved this color and style.

These are called Alice.

G6Shoes056.jpg

OMG! I knew that when you finally put up your long awaited collection thread I would see things I didn't even know you had. I'm not disappointed so far. Keep it coming!

I have a fascination for shiny, flashy, over-the-top attention grabbing shoes. These are definitely in that category. There is some kind of clear colored plastic material over the silver base that creates the flash that you will see in the following two photos. First, I'll let you look at them without flash.

These are the Blue Mirror Hai Sling.

G6Shoes046.jpg

Here is that same shoe with flash. What I can tell you is that they literally glow in the sun. And, they flash neon hues in artificial light.

They are attention grabbers!

G6Shoes045.jpg

Ahhh... Gold! What woman can resist? Especially a nice rose gold that compliments most skin tones? I love these shoes for the nice soft touch that they bring to any outfit that I wear them with.

These are the Pink Opale Hi-Tina. You most often see them in black. But, this rose gold is TDF!

G6Shoes043.jpg

I remember paging through a Neiman Marcus Holiday catalog. For that particular season, Fall/Winter, they were featuring jewel tone suede pumps with black patterned tights. I loved the juxtaposition and I especially loved this color and style.

These are called Alice.

G6Shoes056.jpg

I have the NM cataloge featuring this shoe in plum/wine color, but I never knew the style name until now, think it was kinda ironic :lol:

Love what I'm seeing so far, and I absolutely love your story behind each and every shoe. Thanks so much for sharing your memories with us. I can't wait to see and read the last.

Here's another take on gold. This is more towards the yellow spectrum. They are a nice soft gold, though. I love the ballerina look and feel of the ties of this shoe. Since I love to dance, these make me very happy whenever I wear them.

These are the Gold Nappa Sahara.

G6Shoes039.jpg