The Gauntlet III

Just watched the reunion ...
I loved that TJ was making throw up faces when Paula and Derek were saying goodbye.
Rachel was in bed with Eric?
Paula was in the shower with the gay guys?
Why wasn't that stuff shown on the show. And like everyone else has said, I'm glad to hear that almost all the couples are broken up (except Frank and Jillian). I'm glad stupid Danny and Melinda weren't there. They're just annoying. Please do not give them any more airtime, MTV!

^^yeah i saw the previews. Looks good :Push:

Did anyone pick up on Johanna and Melinda's friendship? I hope Melinda didn't go siding with Danny! I wonder what Paula was doing in the shower with Tyler & Alex :whistle:

Did anyone see the Real World Awards show?

I didn't know that Franki passed away- the punk girl from san francsico I think...

Sad.

Also the new RW Hollywood looks lame! The dumb guy with the muscles and spiked hair looks like a tool.

Just lame over all I think that it will be.

Frankie was from the San Diego season. She had a serious health problem (I forget what her condition was), but she talked about it on the show. I think she died last year.

I saw the ral worl awards (of course) It looke dlike so much crazy stuff was going on behind the scenes. I want to see the footage on that! And once again I HATE CT. Why must he start sh*t with everyone?

Well, I admit it was a fantastic ending that the vets were able to catch up to the rooks, outdig them, and STILL lost. Then "they" [ in particular Robin and EV mostly] looked so defeated. They told you repeatedly you all had to cross the finish line, so what did you think you would get there and MTV would change the rules just for you?????