The Games People Play !!

Dani said:
haha! What are your favorite drinking games?

I enjoy kings, and bayroute ( beer pong). I'm actually pretty good at them for being a girl. :-P

We play one that my friends call Waterfall, but I know it as Circle of Death. You spread the cards around in a circle, and each card means something different. If you get a 4, you have to slam your hands down on the table. Last person to do so has to drink. If you get a 5, it's categories, such as "Types of Beer". You go around the table shouting different beers - the person who screws up has to drink. The worst is when you end up picking the fourth King, that means two shots, one right after the other :lol:

There is also one called F*** the Dealer, where the person has to guess whether the next card will be higher or lower than the one drawn. If they guess wrong, they have to drink the difference between the card drawn and the second card. If they're right, the dealer has to drink double. This one gets the dealer drunk fairly quickly :nuts:

Waterfall and Kings are the same game! Except in my version, a certain card means "waterfall" and when it's drawn you have to drink untill the person next to you stops. lol.

I also like A**hole. :-P

Dani said:
Waterfall and Kings are the same game! Except in my version, a certain card means "waterfall" and when it's drawn you have to drink untill the person next to you stops. lol.

I also like A**hole. :-P

er !!! what do you have to do for A **hole :shame: Ive never heard of it, (as a game I mean. ) :shame:

Pradasmeadow said:
er !!! what do you have to do for A **hole :shame: Ive never heard of it, (as a game I mean. ) :shame:

It's a drinking game :nuts:

There are probably different variations of it, but here is some general information from brewthis.com.

This is the "granddaddy" of all the drinking games. All you really need is a deck of cards, an empty stomach and at least four people. There are a few ways to start the game: Either deal out one card to each player, and have the player with the lowest card become ******* and highest become president, or a full first hand is dealt to determine everyone's rank. The ranking system which is as follows: President, Vice-President, Secretary, ******* (of course, additional positions are added if there are more players). Whoever goes out first becomes the new President for the next game, the second person becomes the Vice-President, etc... For the following rounds, anyone who ranks higher then you can tell you to drink whenever they want to. To begin, the person to the left of the dealer (the ******* must always deal and clear the cards) always lays the first card, and the object of the game is to get rid of all your cards first. When starting you can lay down any card or cards with the same face value. The person following you must lay down a card of equal or greater value, and they must also use the same amount of cards as you did. If you lay down a pair of 9's then they would have to lay down a pair equal or greater. If the player lays down the same card as the previous player then the next player is skipped and must drink. Also if you can't play any of your cards than you must skip and drink. Cards are cleared if everyone skips bringing the hand back to the person who last played a card or a two is played because two's automatically clear the table. The person who played the last card leads off. Play continues like this until all the cards have been played. The order for each round is determined by the order that each persons gets rid of their cards. ******* must give the two best cards in their hand to the President. The President gives the two worst cards in their hand to the *******. If the President remains President for three consecutive rounds they can create special rules, such as the word "drink" cannot be used. If these rules are broken then the offender must drink.