The ❤Gabrielle❤ Bag: It's a HIT!!

Hi vink, thank you so much for your comments. I do enjoy my new gabby, the more I look at it the more I like and I wish to buy another small one too next year.

Oh HK is definitely one of the safest city for you to travel. I don’t see any issues for you to carry a bag with brand name around in the city. Lots of other people do so every day. I hope you will enjoy your visit here. [emoji178]

Thank you very much! I’ll definitely take my gabby! [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

I like the small on you. I am 5’2” and liked the small on me better too. Although the medium fits my needs better the small looks better. Hence I haven’t pulled the trigger yet.

You look great! I think if wearing 2 shoulder then the small will look better, more carefree and cute. If one shoulder carry I think your frame handles the medium well. I personally err on the side of being able to carry more for a daily bag. Good luck deciding!

Hi there, I’m sooooooo happy to join this club for my first buy Gabrielle in medium size navy/black colour. I was first looking for a small size gabby in navy (cruise19) or classic black, but turn out the shop only have small in Fuchsia (pretty dark) or coral. The only dark colour will be in navy/black in medium. I took a hard time to decide to go for small Fuchsia that I never see in real(since I call to store in Heathrow and my colleague help to buy) or medium navy black, and finally I pick the medium one but with concerns that I would think the medium too big.

When I saw it in real, it look so beautiful and all my concerns fade out. My heart sing. I know I want a medium gabby too but I prefer go for a small one first and never expect I would buy a medium instead.

I still wish for a small gabby, hopefully I can get another one before it’s price gone too high. HK Chanel already increased its price for Gabrielle on 1st Nov.

Finally my pic for the new LOVE [emoji178]. Sorry for the long message and thanks for letting me share. [emoji4]
View attachment 4250124

Congrats on your new baby! I got this exact same color combo in small size in the Vienna store. I was originally eyeing on the white tweed on white leather however they only have it in medium size. Since i’m a very petite person, I ended up getting this one in small and I love it so much!

Reactions: stylistbydesign
I like it on you. The contrast with that cozy-looking sweater is nice.

BTW, a little bit OT here. I plan to go to Hong Kong and will stay in Tsim Sha Tsui area. Is it safe to carry the Gabrielle around? I’m not familiar with traveling with brand name bag but I want to try. We’ll go shopping and museum hopping. And probably be back by 9 pm every night.

Just got back from Hong Kong and I can definitely say that carrying a Chanel/Hermès or other high-end designer bag is absolutely no problem! Never have I seen so many different designer bags being worn on all sorts of occassions.
There are lots of boutiques in Hong Kong: several Chanel,Hermès, Dior etc boutiques. As everything is tax free, there’se no issue with tax refund at the airport. Prices are similar to or even less than in Europe.
Bought a lovely small Gabrielle Hobo blue/black new collection 19C: new stock came in a day before I arrived and the small Gabbi Hobo’s were just flying over the counter!

Reactions: vink
Just got back from Hong Kong and I can definitely say that carrying a Chanel/Hermès or other high-end designer bag is absolutely no problem! Never have I seen so many different designer bags being worn on all sorts of occassions.
There are lots of boutiques in Hong Kong: several Chanel,Hermès, Dior etc boutiques. As everything is tax free, there’se no issue with tax refund at the airport. Prices are similar to or even less than in Europe.
Bought a lovely small Gabrielle Hobo blue/black new collection 19C: new stock came in a day before I arrived and the small Gabbi Hobo’s were just flying over the counter!

Sorry to butt in- but Chanel in Hong Kong is tax free? Oh wow! I usually come visit for work.

I got my first Chanel at Harrods in London and the tax refund I got at the airport was rather a treat! Would you prefer to shop Chanel in London/Europe or Hong Kong!