the first sign of spring

thanks, 75jules! :smile:

s, what do you think you'll get? a bruna, perhaps?

grace, you know what i'm talking about with the lzw love. you're a strong woman if you can resist. i think i prefer the metallic one just so i don't have to constantly "unlatch" the pushlock to get into the wallet. it's more convenient. they have a non-quilted version with the magnetic closure and there's going to be more colors in the regular quilted calfskin too. i guess we're not the only ones who love 'em.

bom, thanks! i'm glad my bordeaux zc is getting some love too even though it's laying next to the new pretty young thing.

Wow Tad, seeing that color "in person" changes my whole entire outlook on the metallic colors, specifically with that grey/blue hybrid of love and admiration you have over there :drool:

I do feel like I need to lie down after hearing you say a ZC was trumped by any slg..

Wow Tad, seeing that color "in person" changes my whole entire outlook on the metallic colors, specifically with that grey/blue hybrid of love and admiration you have over there :drool:

I do feel like I need to lie down after hearing you say a ZC was trumped by any slg..

hey, it was unexpected for me too. what could beat a zc except another mj slg? it's the interior change purse, baby. change purse. ;)

thanks, mm!

yeah, so the marc jacobs color naming team is colorblind, which is a problem. remember when they used to be creative? pomegranate, smoke, basil, wine, blueberry... or perhaps they were hungry? either way, those days are gone. now everything is so literal (blue) or wrong (spring 08 plum - since when is lilac plum?).

Aaahhh!
Must. Have.
Congrats, tad!
I looove the color, and I think the style would ***** the ZC in my book too--I've personally never found a good use for the two front pushlock pockets.

Does it have 4 CC slots or 8? 4 seems way too few, even for a recession.

I hope this is carried in dept stores too! I'm feverishly saving up Nordies Notes.

OMG! I DIE TOO!!!!

:heart:That's Freaky gorgy:heart:

So glad you snag one of these! I'll bet this color is going to sell out really fast, and become like graphite and olive: coveted by their owners;).

And I had no idea about the interior change zip pocket, genius!

So Kim, whats the leather like? It looks a lot like my Mika in the pics, is that just because its metallic?

Eeeeek! I really want the Stam now:faint: