the FIRST LV club^^

^13ubblez, I love the Groom Pochette Cles! It's so cute! Previously when I went to the store they told me it was sold out... and only one left at Hilton Hotel but I didn't go... something was holding me back and I still don't know what it is. I'm really paranoid about the chipping of the paint too.

I've purchased Mono Alma & CB pochette as my first LVs. A pochette Arrived after I've purchased my Alma even though I got 2 bags the same day. CB Pochette - Ebay, Alma - LV Boutique. I have sold CB p., & got the RED/Cream papillon instead. But I still have my Mono Alma 4 years later:smile:

CB1.jpg

IMG_1909.jpg

My first LV wasn't a bag either. It was a men's billfold of all things. I was in the market for a nice wallet, but I didn't want to spend an outrageous amount. I found the Porte Billets billfold on Elux for $250, so I went for it. I got sort of giddy when I looked inside and it said, "Made in France". It doesn't matter where they're made, but there was something a bit special of having your first LV be from France.

Attachments

• lvwalletopen.jpg
    lvwalletopen.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 586
  • lvwalletinside.jpg
    lvwalletinside.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 584