The Finer Things - New site

I think there was one for around the £500 mark but i cant be sure... was this is only one? Thank you btw for helping me..! :biggrin:

there's one for £499

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

Details

A Mulberry Icon, the Bayswater is a classic choice and the perfect day or work bag.

The bag is crafted in Classic NVT leather and features brass hardware. It has 1 inner zipped pocket and 2 inner slip pockets.

Condition

The bag is in VERY GOOD condition with very minor scuffing to the corners, softening to the leather and minor light surface scratching to the hardware.

Size & Fit

The bag can be worn on the crook of the arm, or over the shoulder.

H 26.5cm x W 36cm x D 16.5cm
Handle Drop 15.5cm
RRP: £895

it looks good!!!!

http://thefinerthingsaberdeen.com/p...bag-in-black-nvt-leather-with-brass-hardware/

You star! That was the one i thought i had seen.... I'm not sure whether to get another bays or get a bays tote in NVT for work. I carry so much crap about with me (usually) that i need to get another bigger bag to cope with it all. What would you do? i have two other bayswaters already, that is the problem and my OH has asked why would i have a third, he thought i should get something else and actually said he thought the bays tote was nice??? Maybe he's getting the Mulberry bug too??:nuts:

You star! That was the one i thought i had seen.... I'm not sure whether to get another bays or get a bays tote in NVT for work. I carry so much crap about with me (usually) that i need to get another bigger bag to cope with it all. What would you do? i have two other bayswaters already, that is the problem and my OH has asked why would i have a third, he thought i should get something else and actually said he thought the bays tote was nice??? Maybe he's getting the Mulberry bug too??:nuts:

ha ha

well I only have 2 Mulberry bags, one is a chocolate Bayswater which I use for work every day. It's heavy BUT I bought one of those liners which was the best idea ever as now I can get loads in AND find everything ha ha
It's a great work bag but no good for shopping as the flap drives me mad! At work it just sits open all day for easy access ;)

what other colour bays do you have??

ha ha

well I only have 2 Mulberry bags, one is a chocolate Bayswater which I use for work every day. It's heavy BUT I bought one of those liners which was the best idea ever as now I can get loads in AND find everything ha ha
It's a great work bag but no good for shopping as the flap drives me mad! At work it just sits open all day for easy access ;)

what other colour bays do you have??

I have a really old khaki darwin and a patent scribble...

hhhhmmmmm....... could you not trade an old one in for a "new to you" Bays???? :graucho:

Cant let go of the old gal as she was one of my first bags 10 years ago... i really special one in my collection. I love my scribble too.... see my dilema... I would like both tbh but OH might have a fit if i do that!! lol I've got about 16 bags already.. he's a patient man but i think if i get nearer to 20 bags he will have a sense of humour failure? :lol:

I've not heard of trade in's ??? I have a few i could do with losing to be fair just not my khaki darwin lol

Cant let go of the old gal as she was one of my first bags 10 years ago... i really special one in my collection. I love my scribble too.... see my dilema... I would like both tbh but OH might have a fit if i do that!! lol I've got about 16 bags already.. he's a patient man but i think if i get nearer to 20 bags he will have a sense of humour failure? :lol:

I've not heard of trade in's ??? I have a few i could do with losing to be fair just not my khaki darwin lol

well I'm sure they buy bags too, no hassle of selling on Ebay then just cash in ones you're out of love with for something new??? :P

I'm allowed one new bag this year (thank you Lloyds PPI lol) but after that if I fall off the wagon I'll have to trade one in or sell a kidney :lol:

THE FINER THINGS ABERDEEN

what they say about buying;

Born from a personal passion for designer arm candy, The Finer Things Aberdeen has been successfully trading through our ebay store thefinerthings_aberdeen since 2012.

With over a thousand sales, and a loyal client base, The Finer Things Aberdeen offers an alternative to the traditional consignment store model.

We do not sell on behalf of other people, and charge commission on the sale, but instead offer a competitive price to purchase items outright.

So you have the funds immediately, and do not have to wait for your item to sell. Find out more about selling to us.

All our items are professionally authenticated prior to sale, and we offer a 100 percent Guarantee of Authenticity on all handbags and accessories.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any further information.

well I'm sure they buy bags too, no hassle of selling on Ebay then just cash in ones you're out of love with for something new??? :P

I'm allowed one new bag this year (thank you Lloyds PPI lol) but after that if I fall off the wagon I'll have to trade one in or sell a kidney :lol:

I think i will see if i can sell my children!! No just kidding obviously. My youngest (girl) is now in love with my Mulbs and she's eyeing them up for when she's older... eek!!:P

I may have to look into this more but i bet the ones i would get rid of won't be worth much as they're old gals really in the grand scheme of things and it looks like TFT sells newish stuff

THE FINER THINGS ABERDEEN

what they say about buying;

Born from a personal passion for designer arm candy, The Finer Things Aberdeen has been successfully trading through our ebay store thefinerthings_aberdeen since 2012.

With over a thousand sales, and a loyal client base, The Finer Things Aberdeen offers an alternative to the traditional consignment store model.

We do not sell on behalf of other people, and charge commission on the sale, but instead offer a competitive price to purchase items outright.

So you have the funds immediately, and do not have to wait for your item to sell. Find out more about selling to us.

All our items are professionally authenticated prior to sale, and we offer a 100 percent Guarantee of Authenticity on all handbags and accessories.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any further information.

Now you have me thinking more........ nightmare!!!:lol:

I think i will see if i can sell my children!! No just kidding obviously. My youngest (girl) is now in love with my Mulbs and she's eyeing them up for when she's older... eek!!:P

I may have to look into this more but i bet the ones i would get rid of won't be worth much as they're old gals really in the grand scheme of things and it looks like TFT sells newish stuff

no idea TBH lol although you always exchange your bags to your daughter in lieu of pocket money :lol: