The Finer Things - New site

Just had a look at the website and think I will be purchasing my first Mulberry very soon! Nice to be able to have a choice of authenticated Mulberries. X

not sure if you know, but, as well as Hannah's great site , Labels MostWanted and NaughtipidginsNest both have some lovely Mulberry (and other) items, both sites are also totally trustworthy & post Worldwide xxHolls

not sure if you know, but, as well as Hannah's great site , Labels MostWanted and NaughtipidginsNest both have some lovely Mulberry (and other) items, both sites are also totally trustworthy & post Worldwide xxHolls

Ooh, thank you for the tip, this could be dangerous! I have browsed those sites in the past, but wasn't sure if they were genuine and authentic. Thank you! :biggrin:

Ooh, thank you for the tip, this could be dangerous! I have browsed those sites in the past, but wasn't sure if they were genuine and authentic. Thank you! :biggrin:

Yes both sites are totally genuine and authentic. We'll done Holleigh for drawing attention to these. It never occurred to me that buyers might doubt their authenticity. The trouble is there are so many sites out there that you do have to be careful off :graucho:

I've bought from both in the past and had wonderful service.

Don't forget there is also a list of authentic Mulberry retailers listed here,

http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry...sites-for-authentic-mulberry-no-724821-2.html

and you can always get any other bags authenticated on the "authenticate this" thread ;)

Yes both sites are totally genuine and authentic. We'll done Holleigh for drawing attention to these. It never occurred to me that buyers might doubt their authenticity. The trouble is there are so many sites out there that you do have to be careful off :graucho:

I've bought from both in the past and had wonderful service.

Don't forget there is also a list of authentic Mulberry retailers listed here,

http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry...sites-for-authentic-mulberry-no-724821-2.html

and you can always get any other bags authenticated on the "authenticate this" thread ;)

Thank you so much! I am finding the forum threads really helpful as well as enabling! I already have a list of wants. :graucho: x

Hi everyone, i've wanted a bayswater for a long time and I'm after the small satchel as i think this will be perfect size. I've never bought a pre loved bag before and was looking at the finer things of aberdeen and npn bag. As this is my first time buying a pre loved bag I am concerned about authenticity. How do these sites authenticate their bags? Thanks

Hi everyone, i've wanted a bayswater for a long time and I'm after the small satchel as i think this will be perfect size. I've never bought a pre loved bag before and was looking at the finer things of aberdeen and npn bag. As this is my first time buying a pre loved bag I am concerned about authenticity. How do these sites authenticate their bags? Thanks

These guys know what to look for when authenticating and I highly doubt they would risk selling a fake.
I'm sure you could post the bag on the authentication thread for extra reassurance.
Trusted sellers though so I think your safe.

These guys know what to look for when authenticating and I highly doubt they would risk selling a fake.
I'm sure you could post the bag on the authentication thread for extra reassurance.

+1 re above .. and .. the site owners would be the first to encourage you to post items on TPF for your own reassurance (both Ladies from TFTA and NPN are lovely) .. and not hi-jacking TFTA thread, but you might also have a look at LabelsMostWanted, another highly trusted site, with a lovely Lady owner , for designer goodies xx

+1 re above .. and .. the site owners would be the first to encourage you to post items on TPF for your own reassurance (both Ladies from TFTA and NPN are lovely) .. and not hi-jacking TFTA thread, but you might also have a look at LabelsMostWanted, another highly trusted site, with a lovely Lady owner , for designer goodies xx

Thank you! Looks like I'll be purchasing my first preloved bag very soon :smile: