The "Fine Jewellry" club!!!!

I don't have the earrings but from recollection it's the same size as the pendant.

The white gold necklace is absolutely gorgeous. Which bag were you thinking of getting?

Also do you think the necklace is practical enough to wear everyday?.. I mean that it's not too delicate that it could break (too) easily. If I buy stuff only for special occasions, I find that I tend to put it away and forget about wearing it, so something classy, discreet and practical would be good.

Also the matching ring which comes in the set of 3 rings is gorgeous and so flexible (pic from Snowypam's post) ... Aaaarrrggghhhh ... my budget is doomed :sweatdrop:

Bag-wise, I am looking for some different bags (decisions, decisions ...) Speedy B in Damier Ebene, something in Mahina (Stellar maybe) or some pre-loved LE bags which I missed out on eg. Eden or Aviator bag.

Also do you think the necklace is practical enough to wear everyday?.. I mean that it's not too delicate that it could break (too) easily. If I buy stuff only for special occasions, I find that I tend to put it away and forget about wearing it, so something classy, discreet and practical would be good.

Also the matching ring which comes in the set of 3 rings is gorgeous and so flexible (pic from Snowypam's post) ... Aaaarrrggghhhh ... my budget is doomed :sweatdrop:

Bag-wise, I am looking for some different bags (decisions, decisions ...) Speedy B in Damier Ebene, something in Mahina (Stellar maybe) or some pre-loved LE bags which I missed out on eg. Eden or Aviator bag.

The necklace definitely works as everyday wear, that's what I’ve been doing. Though it looks quite delicate, it's pretty sturdy.

I know exactly how you feel when it comes to that gorgeous ring. I’ve been trying so hard to save for my trip to Europe but I think I may have to dip into my holiday fund to get the ring. Since my plan to win the lottery has not paid off yet :biggrin:.

I personally would go with the jewellery over the bag but then I have a tendency to stick with the one bag and not switch often and I tend to switch up my jewellery more, so they get a lot more wear.

snowypam said:
Here you go! Excuse my ugly fingers
I think you need to wear at least two together, otherwise they look a bit "lonely"

Looks really good very classic just wearing one you make me drool my hubby is going to kill me I want to get the whole collection!

Finally got it today!

DSC00595.jpg

DSC00597.jpg

Reactions: Kathleen37
I'm so glad I found you guys. It's nice to be able to share my passion/obsession. :smile: I've collected a few pieces myself but I'm not sure if I can go further with all these price rises.

I think it's time to join this lovely club. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1400189262.057968.jpg
I love this sweet Monogram ring. It's very understated but quite lovely. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1400189340.451900.jpg
Here's my Lovely Cup with a Diamond markers and the Monogram at the bottom is the second hand. I love it.
And finally
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1400189447.771072.jpg
My brand new Emprise watch. I wanted it from the moment I saw it. Unlike anything I've seen from LV. The crocodile band is so soft & elegant.

Reactions: Kathleen37
I think it's time to join this lovely club. View attachment 2617961
I love this sweet Monogram ring. It's very understated but quite lovely. View attachment 2617963
Here's my Lovely Cup with a Diamond markers and the Monogram at the bottom is the second hand. I love it.
And finally
View attachment 2617970
My brand new Emprise watch. I wanted it from the moment I saw it. Unlike anything I've seen from LV. The crocodile band is so soft & elegant.

Gorgeous! And I love the ring :loveeyes: