The "Fine Jewellry" club!!!!

Kathleen37

O.G.
Jan 5, 2006
I know there are some ladies and gents with beautiful pieces out there, so hopefully, they'll let us have a look and post some pics for us...

Here is my first piece for membership!! Small Empreinte ring, yellow gold and diamond

ring2.jpg

ring4.jpg

ring6.jpg

ring5.jpg

Happy New Year!!!!

Kath
xx

Thanks everyone, I'm still loving it!!

Have to say it definately has a few scratches now, but to be expected.

No point in getting it if I wasn't going to wear it!!

Thanks again,

K
xxx

This is a great club, Kathleen - and gorgeous GORGEOUS ring! I love your philosophy - wear marks = money well spent! Hopefully I can join your club one day.

i think i'll just use it to store the necklace in. but i've seen sellers on eBay try to sell them as condom cases.

Oh, I love it and how beautiful is it in the Rose gold. Wow!

(I can so imagine the case being used that way! I did see one of the online resellers listing the case alone for $250.00 and people were buying them!)

Yeah, and I get to join this club! I will post pics of my :love:Yellow Gold Empriente Pendant tomorrow!

Just like I promised DeluxeDuck, here is my Empriente Pendant in 18K yellow gold. How beautiful is this? I love this necklace and I think you will too. It is so easy to wear. It is the kind of necklace I can sleep in and never think about. It is a substantial chunk of gold and it has a great weight to it for being petite. The first pics you see show how it sits on your neck. It does not lay to the side. It really balances and sits upright like it is showing. I have included pics of the hook as well—it is beautifully made right down to the hook.

hison-in-case.jpg

hison-in-case2.jpg

hison-on-case.jpg

unmarkedside.jpg

LVside2.jpg

LVside.jpg

LVside-op.jpg