The Fashionist Diaries

i love love love this show! i so wish it was a longer season. i can't wait for next week - fashion week! i bet at the very least janjay, bridget, and rachel will get permanent positions.

i still can't get over mandee talking trash about lauri's gucci mules. i didn't mind them, and it was so gross how she kept going on and on about them! very tasteless. :tdown:

They were some ugly shoes, but damn give the girl a break. Don't go on and on and on about it! Be a professional. I swear if I was sitting there and could hear her talking about me like that.. mandee would have one of those shoes going where the sun did not shine.

Brigette is growing on me, and I just love Rachel and Andrew.

ugh mandi.. she's SUCH a *****! i mean really, WHO is she to talk???? i cannot believe how rude she is! i really hope janjay and tina get perm positions.. i'm SURE mandi will hire bridget...

Bridget Bahl (she now goes by Helene) is now working with Kristian Laliberte as an "assistant". she's basically a social climber (hence the nickname "monkey") and is kind of a joke. her b bag is fake (I'm almost positive actually). Just figured you girls would want some inside dish!

I didn't get to see last nite's show... I completely forgot. I'm going to try and catch the re-run. I usually download them from ITunes and watch them while I'm working out.
Ugh, why did is Bridget going by an alias? I can't stand her, I can't stand her voice.
I do love Tina and JanJay though!

I didn't get to see last nite's show... I completely forgot. I'm going to try and catch the re-run. I usually download them from ITunes and watch them while I'm working out.
Ugh, why did is Bridget going by an alias? I can't stand her, I can't stand her voice.
I do love Tina and JanJay though!

I Missed The Lat Episode (I Was Watching Gossip Girl) For Some Reason, It Didn't Tivo. So, I Downloaded It From itunes.....It Is Going To Be On Again Sunday 12am EST. It Was A Great Last Show

I have a whole new perception of and respect for Bridget now. I don't know how she will fare career-wise in the corporate fashion industry, or as a "monkey," but I think she has the potential to become a very successful human being!

I have a whole new perception of and respect for Bridget now. I don't know how she will fare career-wise in the corporate fashion industry, or as a "monkey," but I think she has the potential to become a very successful human being!

i agree. she proved she can be loyal to friends, and i liked that she didn't take the job and become a pawn of mandee's. i'm glad she's moving on! she does have good intentions - she came with andrew when he showed his "samples" off and when she offered to help nicole get a job with juicy couture.

Bridget is as fake as they come. Come on...do you really believe that is her actual voice. She needs to brush her hair too. I really liked Tina. She was down to earth and normal. Rachel started to adopt the "Bridget voice" also by the end of the show. AND her boyfriend/guy she was dating was right about her face looking orange at the fashion show. She looked foolish. And Janjay really came off as bully sometimes. Mandy is just repulsive! She needed her connected family in order to work or else she would be at McD's!