The Event - on NBC

Vicky is the one who's holding the girlfriend hostage right? lol..i so thought the dog was gonna come and bite her or something! lol. she kinds reminds me of megan fox a little though

vicky looks EXACTLY like megan fox and if i was the girlfriend, i would've knocked vicky's teeth out by now because she obviously can't kill her or anything since they need her to blackmail sean or whatever lol!

I knew that guy was going to get killed. :sad: This thing with Sean Walker is really getting interesting! I am head over heels for this show but I need more answers!!
ya mean Maya's boyfriend?? if so, i agree he never stood a chance! lol that it was his girlfriend of like 40 yrs though ... where's the loyalty maya??

I just wish they would start normally and not start at and then go back five hours or two weeks. The way it started this week I thought I had missed an episode or something! So far I am definitely liking it and finding myself looking forward to watching it.

^Yeah, the flash forwards and flash backwards drive me batty. I get easily lost through a plot line and this narrative technique just confuses the hell out of me. I've had to watch the show online for a 2nd time in order to keep up with events.

ya mean Maya's boyfriend?? if so, i agree he never stood a chance! lol that it was his girlfriend of like 40 yrs though ... where's the loyalty maya??

I know she didn't seem too distraught about taking his life. The 'alien' that's in the CIA, I wonder how long he'll be able to keep up his charade.

Thomas is really getting on my nerves. But I guess there has to be a villain. Glad the people of the flight to Brazil are ok but what in the world are they going to tell them as an explanation and are they ever going to let them go?

Ugh! I need more answers!

is this an actual series or just a mini series?
i'm assuming we'll find out 'the event' by the end of the series so i wonder if they can keep it going longer than that?

and now that it's been picked up for a full season, they're preparing storylines and timelines for another season...so I wouldn't be surprised if we don't find out what the event was at the end of this season.