The end of the year roundup! What MJs did you buy in 2007?

^^I'm a relatively new MJ addict as well. A huge chunk of my MJ collection was also acquired this year. I also sold a few and gave one away to my Mom. :love:

Anyway, here's what I got this year...eek!

1. Bordeaux Christy (on pre-sale with Nordstrom)
2. Silver Camilla
3. Apple Green Mia Satchel
4. Pomegranate Small MP
5. White Deborah
6. Oatmeal Quilted Drawstring
7. Whiskey Brigitte
8. Cherry Blossom Small MP
9. Ursula Patent Black Bowler
10. Selma Tote in Pale Mint
11. Banana Hobo in Black
12. Elise in Sweet Pea

Whew! :sweatdrop:

Need to add 2 recent Ebay purchases: Zebra Venetia and Slate Julianne :angel:

well......thanks to this wonderful forum you have all helped me through the EXCITING year of buying my FIRST MBMJ bags...(forgot gucci kors lv etc for awhile now don't even care!)

this was my first baby....
6627-448852-t.jpg
lovely satchel
then was swept away with the incredible softy zip clutch in chickory(not same color here but will get actual picture
6627-509355-t.jpg

THEN the love of my life came along in stone! wowwwwwww
47b7cc08b3127cceb2e3a922aecb00000025108ActWzNm3bNi

then came along
47b7cc31b3127cceb1fb4ba05b7400000026108ActWzNm3bNi

and NOW I AM WAITING FOR THESE TWO TO COME

QUINN turnlock
47b7cc08b3127cceb2e3a3342fe800000020108ActWzNm3bNi
and zip clutch
47b7cc08b3127cceb2e3a361ae8d00000020108ActWzNm3bNi

:yahoo::yahoo: what is it ..i am hooked

my dream for now is lovely behati but can't find it on sale! if anyone sees it this week let me know i lost it on the dreaded bloomingdales bait and switch sale!

thanks again for welcoming me so warmly this year!

happy new year....you are the only ones who understand...lol ( i sold some old designer bags to start my new obsession!)

The quinn turnlock looks beautiful! is that the color you got? great MBMJ collection!

thanks sooo much!!! YES the color in the pic is the one i ordered last week from the bloomingdales sale.....i don't know the name of the color , bloomies is very lax in writing detail on receipts on line....i know i just grabbed it when i saw it.....and hoped that they didn't cancel order as always (they cancelled the behati previous week 'out of stock sorry' )...however i just got the email yesterday that the bag is shipped!!!! so excited! looks like great color what would i wear it with???? any suggestions.....thinking browns black??????:yahoo:

Here's my list (pictures to come):
-Original Grape hobo
-Original grape clutch (just acquired recently)
-Bright blue hobo (not sure of color, will post soon)
-Original Vermillion Stella
-Olive zip clutch
-Cucumber zip clutch (not sure if that is right, will post soon)
-Cherry Blossom push lock wallet
-Berry Venetia

I need to take an updated family picture! Since joining TPF over a year ago, I've gone through quite a few MJs!! I think the only bags I don't have any more are my Sophias and a Pomegranate Stella...and a wallet or two. :smile:

Here's my list (pictures to come):
-Original Grape hobo
-Original grape clutch (just acquired recently)
-Bright blue hobo (not sure of color, will post soon)
-Original Vermillion Stella
-Olive zip clutch
-Cucumber zip clutch (not sure if that is right, will post soon)
-Cherry Blossom push lock wallet
-Berry Venetia

I need to take an updated family picture! Since joining TPF over a year ago, I've gone through quite a few MJs!! I think the only bags I don't have any more are my Sophias and a Pomegranate Stella...and a wallet or two. :smile:

I have the little sister to your stella, a vermillion original sofia! heehee

A good year for MJ:

Black Venetia with gold hardware
White Chiffon Stam
Black Stam
Military/Rubino Hudson
Sap Green Stella
Cantaloupe Stella
Black Karen
Plum Elasticized Mina

I have seen some of the new bags and they are gorgeous. Hoping to add some more this year.

I promise to take pics this week. I may even have one somewhere on my computer. I am going to look. I have a lot of bags to photograph.

The Military/Rubino Hudson is one of my favorites. It is so different, but really versatile and neutral, surprisingly. The Hudson is a great style. I would love to have one in black. I wish they would start making them again.

I just scored this quilted patent black leather stam bag yesterday from Nordies. It was on sale for $539.90 from $1350!!! I got there on time just when they put it out. I shouldn't be buying anymore but can't pass up on a very good deal. WOOHOO!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:I will post pics soon. This is my second MJ bag.
attachment.php

Attachments

• MJ Quilted Patent Stam Bag.jpg
    MJ Quilted Patent Stam Bag.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 195