** The Enchanting Eva Club! **

Hey ladies.. not sure if this is the right place to ask? How much is a good price for an excellent condition DA Eva Clutch.. I'm trying to sell for $800 Canadian but keep getting low-ball offers.. I might just sell through a consignor then!

Hey ladies.. not sure if this is the right place to ask? How much is a good price for an excellent condition DA Eva Clutch.. I'm trying to sell for $800 Canadian but keep getting low-ball offers.. I might just sell through a consignor then!
DA maybe harder to sell, many don't buy da print. depends on how dark is the patina also.
you may get more fair price from consignment

Your bag is in excellent cond (looks new) and $800 CAN is only $630 USD which is a great price. And its Made in France, another bonus. I love DA (I have a DA Eva, and carry it all summer long) Someone here paid $1200 USD for a new one on ebay not too long ago. You could post it on ebay and get $900+ CAN. OR try buy out right or consignment on Fashionphile, Yoogiecloset, or tradsey (you can request a quote from them, its easy. I did this for the first time and it worked out well.

Your bag is in excellent cond (looks new) and $800 CAN is only $630 USD which is a great price. And its Made in France, another bonus. I love DA (I have a DA Eva, and carry it all summer long) Someone here paid $1200 USD for a new one on ebay not too long ago. You could post it on ebay and get $900+ CAN. OR try buy out right or consignment on Fashionphile, Yoogiecloset, or tradsey (you can request a quote from them, its easy. I did this for the first time and it worked out well.

Thank you soo much ! I will definitely look into those options.

That's a great price! What part of Canada?? I was just there, would have bought it from you! I bought one online a few months ago but returned it because, for some reason, it was SO yellow that it looked dirty. :sad:

The woman I bought it from lived in Australia, maybe it's humid there. Not sure why it was so yellow. I have an Azur Pochette I've never used and it's still crisp and white after 4 years. Comparing the 2 was astonishing!
I don't know why, I sold my less than a year old Neverfull Azur, it was getting slightly yellowish and its pochette never used it had a bit yellow tint too. Maybe canvas difference? I really don't know.

Maybe can be cleaned, I never tried.

Last edited:
I don't know why, I sold my less than a year old Neverfull Azur, it was getting slightly yellowish and its pochette never used it had a bit yellow tint too. Maybe canvas difference? I really don't know.

Maybe can be cleaned, I never tried.
I think once it goes yellow, there's no going back! I tried to wipe but it didn't change at all.