The elusive Jet Set Zip Top Tote (LV Totally inspired)

Not at all... I think if you had a base shaper in it, it would take away from the bag and make it too stiff looking :sad:
I think the bag works great on its own,
here you go, its loaded up with full size canon cam, wallet, bottle of water, few small odds and ends.. and looks fine to me ..

img.purseforum.com/attachments/contemporary-designers/michael-kors/1761339d1339981011-new-to-mk-just-bought-my-first-item-image-2359355756.jpg

Yes it looks perfect :smile: Thank you dear, such a lovely bag, can't get enough of it:biggrin:

I love the brown monogram but I don't like the lighter handles. :sad:
I went yesterday and purchased the Macy's one. I got Vanilla with the luggage colored handles. I'm not as in love with it as I thought I would be. I may be returning it....not sure yet. It's my first MK, but I'm a Coachie at heart....

I checked out both before making my purchase. I too liked the darker handles but I like the larger bag and cheaper price from the outlet bag. I have thought about changing the handles to Lv ones so they will patina.. I not sure which would fit..

any way, my attraction to this bag were the outside pockets :smile:
I love the brown monogram but I don't like the lighter handles. :sad:
I went yesterday and purchased the Macy's one. I got Vanilla with the luggage colored handles. I'm not as in love with it as I thought I would be. I may be returning it....not sure yet. It's my first MK, but I'm a Coachie at heart....

I checked out both before making my purchase. I too liked the darker handles but I like the larger bag and cheaper price from the outlet bag. I have thought about changing the handles to Lv ones so they will patina.. I not sure which would fit..

any way, my attraction to this bag were the outside pockets :smile:
I tried using the outside pockets this morning for my cell phone and I wasn't able to slip it in and out as easily as I thought I would be able to. When the bag is full of my stuff and on my shoulder the pockets really don't seem to function that well..

I tried using the outside pockets this morning for my cell phone and I wasn't able to slip it in and out as easily as I thought I would be able to. When the bag is full of my stuff and on my shoulder the pockets really don't seem to function that well..

I found that with the macys bag as well... :sad:

Dillard's online has a similar bag with colored handles in the saffiano leather. I just ordered the Macy's version tonight as they had a $25 off FORYOU code. I got the vanilla. I don't know if I would purchase the Totally - but I do want an LV - I just am having trouble wrapping my brain around the price. I love all my Coach leather bags (and am salivating over the Legacy line) and I have the large MK Hamilton tote in gray croc and I love it too and get tons of compliments on it.

LOL - I forgot I've been hanging out in the LV forums exclusively so my sig reflects that. OOPS!!

I just bought one from ebay... I am very happy I wanted the lighter straps and larger version from the Macy's one but I couldn't get to the outlet so I have been checking ebay finally one popped up. I have the one without the zipper across the whole bag the one with the zipper in the middle its just a little to small for me and the shape is awkward when the bag is full...which it always was when I used it also I love the totally so this looks more like the totally

I LOVE this bag! I live in Canada as well (Pickering), could you please let me know where your friend purchased this bag from? Is the drive farther to Buffalo? I just might need to make a road trip!

pinkingofyou said:
I LOVE this bag! I live in Canada as well (Pickering), could you please let me know where your friend purchased this bag from? Is the drive farther to Buffalo? I just might need to make a road trip!

You should be able to get it from the outlet in Vaughan Mills!!! You should call to see if they have it - failing that the MK outlet in Niagara - it's a factory bag. I am going to Niagara on Wednesday and I can post here if they have it.

crissy11 said:
You should be able to get it from the outlet in Vaughan Mills!!! You should call to see if they have it - failing that the MK outlet in Niagara - it's a factory bag. I am going to Niagara on Wednesday and I can post here if they have it.

I was there this past weekend and they didn't have it.. I was sad as I wanted the vanilla. They did have it however on the us side.. I was there a week ago.