The elusive Jet Set Zip Top Tote (LV Totally inspired)

yikes, today I've seen 2 bags that i need to get, the d&b florentine satchel and now this bag!! question... wouldn't this work nicely as a baby bag? i think the lv totally is considered the lv baby bag, lol, so i am wondering if this would work as one too. tia!

neatrivers said:
I personally do not see this bag as a baby bag. I think it is the perfect tote for any woman.

No, i dont mean that its a baby bag, i wanted to know if it could work as a baby bag. I dont want to buy too many baby bags because after my baby is older i want to use my bags as regular bags aa well.

qudz104 said:
No, i dont mean that its a baby bag, i wanted to know if it could work as a baby bag. I dont want to buy too many baby bags because after my baby is older i want to use my bags as regular bags aa well.

I don't know if it would be big enough actually - I think a Coach Glam Tote may be better - it's bigger than this bag. If you only needed to carry a few things it might work but you cant fit the kitchen sink in this one. :smile:

neatrivers said:
My base shaper arrived today! I ordered it Friday night so that is really quick. I really like it in the bottom of the bag. It is the crystal clear one for the Totally MM.

Glad to hear it worked!! I was afraid it might end up being too big! That's great!

I don't know if it would be big enough actually - I think a Coach Glam Tote may be better - it's bigger than this bag. If you only needed to carry a few things it might work but you cant fit the kitchen sink in this one. :smile:

gotcha.. thanks!! yeah, I'm likely going to tote the kitchen sink for at least a few more years lol... and i need to find cute lightweight non-baby bag purses to fit the bill. i think I'm done with coach, at least for a while, so i really wanted to see if MK would have something for me :smile:

qudz104 said:
gotcha.. thanks!! yeah, I'm likely going to tote the kitchen sink for at least a few more years lol... and i need to find cute lightweight non-baby bag purses to fit the bill. i think I'm done with coach, at least for a while, so i really wanted to see if MK would have something for me :smile:

Well MK does bigger versions of this bag BUT they don't zip closed. They do have a zip compartment in the middle but the sides are open. There is also a LV Neverful inspired bag - again - open top though. Good luck in your search!

Well MK does bigger versions of this bag BUT they don't zip closed. They do have a zip compartment in the middle but the sides are open. There is also a LV Neverful inspired bag - again - open top though. Good luck in your search!

thanks! yeah, ever since i saw this thread, I've been trying to find a bag the exact bag you have. but no dice, it doesn't zip completely on top. open tops are a deal breaker for me :sad:

Does this bag need a base shape? :wondering
Not at all... I think if you had a base shaper in it, it would take away from the bag and make it too stiff looking :sad:
I think the bag works great on its own,
here you go, its loaded up with full size canon cam, wallet, bottle of water, few small odds and ends.. and looks fine to me ..

1761339d1339981011-new-to-mk-just-bought-my-first-item-image-2359355756.jpg