The East West Bayswater: A Newbie's Review

^^That is seriously gorgeous in RN!!
Elvis/Ratrat/MG - afraid buying one is off limits (especially since the postie arrived earlier on this afternoon....:graucho:)

Sorry 'bout hijacking your thread somewhat Tejas - please can we see some piccies of your little beauty??

The e/w is underrated imo. I got my choc one maybe 4 years ago. I don't use it that often, but every time it is real love. A great complement to reg Bays.

Looking forwards to a reveal LF :biggrin:

Quick modelling pic of East West....Again not the best for light of clothing choice. But never mind may be a help re size compared to Bays.:nuts:

Attachments

• SANY0034.jpg
    SANY0034.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 1,110
Great pic TB - this bag looks great esp with jeans.

Also your house is soooooooo tidy!

Mine literally looks like a bomb has hit it! (having new bathroom and got holes in walls!)

Great pic TB - this bag looks great esp with jeans.

Also your house is soooooooo tidy!

Mine literally looks like a bomb has hit it! (having new bathroom and got holes in walls!)

Poppy the black Bays, EW and Ledbury I feel can be dressed up or down. I love them with all things.

Re the house, we had a whole back double extension done a few years ago and all we had upstairs was a toilet in the middle of the floor with a curtain round it.:nuts: Imagine when the builders were in and you needed to go.:faint:

I totally sympathise with you.:yes:

Re the house, we had a whole back double extension done a few years ago and all we had upstairs was a toilet in the middle of the floor with a curtain round it.:nuts: Imagine when the builders were in and you needed to go.:faint:

I totally sympathise with you.:yes:

OMG!! Its bad enough having to go to the loo downstairs when they are in! I cannot imagine that scenario you had.

They have gone for the w/e now and i am looking forwadr to my lie in tom am - having to be up and batherd by 8am is a killer for me - I am either up at 5 am for work or else stay in bed til 10am.....to compensate - none of that this week.

Sorry - getting off topic.