The Duck's Collection

AMAZING COLLECTION....Keep up the good work.....adding LVs that is....

Soooo many bags, I would be in a dilemma every weekend just figuring out which bag to use...lol. How do u manage? I bet 75% of your LVs gets neglected.

What is next on yr buy list? For me, I intend to get a few groom items, like the cles, wallet, agenda, etc and something from the miroir, keepall I hope. I like your Oueva carryall, always thinking abt it. :smile:

mercx5 said:
AMAZING COLLECTION....Keep up the good work.....adding LVs that is....

Soooo many bags, I would be in a dilemma every weekend just figuring out which bag to use...lol. How do u manage? I bet 75% of your LVs gets neglected.

What is next on yr buy list? For me, I intend to get a few groom items, like the cles, wallet, agenda, etc and something from the miroir, keepall I hope. I like your Oueva carryall, always thinking abt it. :smile:

don't be so sure. i carry a different bag everyday. and i decide which one to use the night before, depending on the weather and what i have to bring with me of course. but be assured, they all get a fair go :yes:

im also looking forward to seeing the silver Mirror Keepall in person. but im still not sure about its approx 85-100% vinyl composition (a bit of a rip-off imo). the Groom is appealing, but it would have been nicer if they printed it on Damier instead.

i've also got my eye on another Balenciaga messenger too ;)

I just caught a look at the full new Pharell video on TV where he's holding the Miroir Keepall, it looks very very good, it looks very posh and the material looks thick like leather, not cheap looking. I hope the price is OK. I will def get it. :smile:

yeah, the bag looks good on him.... it might not be the same for mere mortals like me. i love the flash, but im afraid it might conduct lightning :P speaking of videos, i just saw the new Mariah/Pharrell/Snoop single that was loaded with LV! im amazed they were allowed to shoot inside the boutique :wtf:

Yeah I luv that video as well. I always play that song in my car and I picture myself being in Paris and in the mothership (like u said). Mariah's one lucky gal but scary in the swimsuit, looks like it is XXXLLL ...lol

Just heard from Matt that the Keepall Miroir was over USD3000. That sounds overpriced given the Miroir Speedy would be about half that price, I think.