The dream colour on a Hermes Lindy?

Both RC/RJ and BO/UV are beautiful. If you like pop color bag and looking for one then RC/RJ would be a good choice. If you are looking for an understated bag, then BO/UV is great too. IMO it's good to have choices however you need to know what you really want. :smile:

Thanks so much Anfang:smile: Very much appreciated your comments!
I am also prefer the BO/ultraviolet, but the red one is also nice. I mostly wear black& white and some colorful colors like pink and red. I am live in Thailand.
Living in Thaïland, (such a sunny country I love to death) maybe you should consider the red one ? Dark colours work well in our cloudy Europe, bright colour could work better under bright sun, what do you think ?

I totally feel your dilemma. I just recently became obsessed with the lindy 30 and when the new Beverly Hills store opened they had one in etoupe Togo as well as the super bright orange (I forget the name, a bit over the top for me!) and I had to pass. I thought I would love etoupe, but surprisingly, I didn't really like the white stitching. I went back a few weeks later (today) and wound up with a Togo etain! It was almost love at first sight. I was a bit torn because I was thinking I wanted one in flamingo, or maybe RC, but once she tied on the twillies, the bag went back in the box and into my arms in a beautifully wrapped box ^^ .... I am so excited to put it to use! And have a suspicion this is not my last lindy.... Incidentally, they had the UV in the 34cm and I found it to be to big and I LOVE big bags! ( I'm 5'4" 120 lbs) Good luck on finding your dream Color!