The Dior Diorama Thread

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here’s a close up of the lock. It says Dior but very hard to see [​IMG]

2. Oh my! This is the bag that I have been wanting for so long! Will you be able to share mod pics and pics of the interior?

AngelYuki likes this.
  3. Beautiful! I love it even more with the leather-inset lock!

Venessa84 and AngelYuki like this.
  4. Yes, I can. I’m out and about right now but will do so in a couple of days

Definitely a nice touch.

averagejoe likes this.
  5. Sorry for the delay and excuse the background and my pregnant self...[​IMG][​IMG]
    Honestly this bag is the best of everything...can fit everything you need without being too big.

6. thank you so so much for taking the time to shot and post your photos. I have been eyeing this bag for the longest of time all the while searching for more info and pics. Most of the pics i've seen were a bit dated so I didn't know this bag still exists, i hardly see them on display in store. And I only get to visit Dior whenever I travel. So I truly appreciate your post here. Congratulations on your pregnancy and my best wishes to you!

Venessa84 likes this.
  7. Appreciate the kind words. The SA said very few boutiques still have them. Honestly couldn’t be happier. If you decide to get one, please post pics.

8. I most certainly will. Cheers!

9. Hiii everyone.. is it normal for d boutique to have a bag thats with a date code 0118 now; produced in Jan 2018, thats a yr ago

10. If it hasn’t sold, then I would assume it sits in the boutique or in the stock room until it does. I bought a Chanel bag a while ago that was from over 4 or 5 seasons prior. If there’s nothing wrong with the bag, it doesn’t matter when it was made to me.

11. I bought a bag last month with date code 0137. I don't have a problem with stores having old stock as long as it is in good condition. I rather brands try to sell the items than destroy them. Also, I've only just recently got into Dior and there's some past season pieces that I've been lusting over. It works in my favor :amuse:

Venessa84 likes this.
  12. How are you tying the scarf on your woc??

13. I just loosely tie it on the chain strap. The ribbon can still move up and down on the strap. I heard the chain rubbing against the bag is a problem with the WOCs, so tying a mitzah can keep the chain from rubbing against the leather. :biggrin:

14. My first Diorama and I [emoji173] her so much [emoji7] IMG_20190126_104637_294.jpg

15. Yes! Glad that someone else experianced the chain issue. 5 years ago I would've found a fix for it but I can't be bothered now. Maybe there is something soft I can wrap the clasps with?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice