The Dior Diorama Thread

1. Here’s a close up of the lock. It says Dior but very hard to see [​IMG]

2. Oh my! This is the bag that I have been wanting for so long! Will you be able to share mod pics and pics of the interior?

AngelYuki likes this.
  3. Beautiful! I love it even more with the leather-inset lock!

Venessa84 and AngelYuki like this.
  4. Yes, I can. I’m out and about right now but will do so in a couple of days

Definitely a nice touch.

averagejoe likes this.
  5. Sorry for the delay and excuse the background and my pregnant self...[​IMG][​IMG]
    Honestly this bag is the best of everything...can fit everything you need without being too big.

Piinktulip, averagejoe and AngelYuki like this.
  6. thank you so so much for taking the time to shot and post your photos. I have been eyeing this bag for the longest of time all the while searching for more info and pics. Most of the pics i've seen were a bit dated so I didn't know this bag still exists, i hardly see them on display in store. And I only get to visit Dior whenever I travel. So I truly appreciate your post here. Congratulations on your pregnancy and my best wishes to you!

Venessa84 likes this.
  7. Appreciate the kind words. The SA said very few boutiques still have them. Honestly couldn’t be happier. If you decide to get one, please post pics.

8. I most certainly will. Cheers!

9. Hiii everyone.. is it normal for d boutique to have a bag thats with a date code 0118 now; produced in Jan 2018, thats a yr ago