The Dior Diorama Thread

Picked up the High Priestess Mitzah for my pretty grey Diorama! I love the peachy pink, white, and grey combination.

Randomly, is anyone bothered by how the chain / strap moves around so that the leather part of the strap isn't always on the top, or sometimes the chain flips to be upside down? It bothered me so much that I ended up using a grey ribbon and tied down one link of the chain to the part that holds the chain down to the bag... Maybe I'm just really OCD but it made me realize that i'm not suitable for bags like this. Something like the J'aDior bag that's all chain would be better for me.

View attachment 3961170

One of my favourite mitzahs!

Reactions: joycehuiling
Hi guys, can you pls tell me what size is this bag and is it still in production ? Thanks View attachment 3924287View attachment 3924288

Looks like the mini size to me

The micro size has a button closure, while the mini has the regular diorama push closure

As for availability, the blue metallic micromanage was part of the 2015 collection, so no longer available, I rarely see the mini size in store anymore so they may be discontinued or just replaced with the WOC, and there are at least two sizes bigger than the mini, the small and medium

The top bag is a micro, and the bottom is a WOC, neither of these are the mini you're looking for, but just so you can see the differences in chain rings and what not. The WOC and mini are similar sizes, but there's a huge price difference between them.

aeeb3308f386ef5f49438a5526dfa366--dioramas-diorama-bag.jpg

Hope this helps :biggrin:

Last edited: