The Dior Diorama Thread

Thank you for responding! I am glad you have both to compare. Does the small diorama fit a ton more than the WOC? I travel so much that the WOC size seems easy for me to get a couple and bring with me for day stuff or dinner, or sort of carrying only a few things when on a hotel resort property for a week. I guess my bare minimum would be cash, a few cards, phone, lip gloss and earbuds. I only have the small Chanel boy to compare to for the small diorama, but for some reason I was thinking the small diorama was a bit larger than the small Chanel boy. If not, it makes no sense to splurge on a small diorama - and gettIng the WOC sounds more useful? Certainly they would be easier to pack?

I need my reading glasses, and I keep them in a hard case. This case doesn't fit the woc. But a soft slip in case fits the woc perfectly. I wouldn't spend double price on something you are not sure about.

Reactions: TraceySH
I need my reading glasses, and I keep them in a hard case. This case doesn't fit the woc. But a soft slip in case fits the woc perfectly. I wouldn't spend double price on something you are not sure about.
The pouches I think (vertical dioramas) fit quite a bit more than the WOC but probably a bit less than the small diorama while still being easy to pack flat? I just watched a video comparison on the Chanel WOC vs Diorama WOC, and the Chanel seems to fit more. I had a Chanel one for a split second and sent it back cuz it was too small. I don't think the Diorama WOC will work for me. So, either the vertical pouches or the small Dioramas! The pouches are 2100 USD for reference vs I think 3450 for the small Diorama in microcannage? Of course the WOCs are 1650 or something I think. If the verticals came in the orange an hot pink, OMG, decision would be DONE! Thank you again for your feedback :heart::heart:

Hey you guys! So clearly I am obsessive and have some kind of bag buying issue probably only a 12 step program can help with, so I am needing a little feedback/ advice on which "set" to do next..I LOVE the colors right now! I am dying! Here's my dilemma - I love the size of the medium Diorama, it does well with all my daily stuff, is easy to carry, and can double for evenings cuz it's not too big. BUT 2 colors I am dying for don't come in the medium, only the small - orange and hot pink. I am not typically a WOC person, but is the small Diorama worth double the cost of a WOC? Pics attached. Or 3rd option, the Diorama pouch, which the measurements definitely exceed that of the WOC by quite a bit...
Here is my two cents, do not buy the medium one! There is no point buying a bag if you dont like the colour. The small definitely has more space than the WOC, however not by much. I strongly suggest you bring your essentials to the store and try to see which one fits better. As for the pouch it is a different aesthetic compare to the standard diorama, and due to its depth it does fit more, but agian not by much, so i suggest the good old fitting test in the store LOL

Hey you guys! So clearly I am obsessive and have some kind of bag buying issue probably only a 12 step program can help with, so I am needing a little feedback/ advice on which "set" to do next..I LOVE the colors right now! I am dying! Here's my dilemma - I love the size of the medium Diorama, it does well with all my daily stuff, is easy to carry, and can double for evenings cuz it's not too big. BUT 2 colors I am dying for don't come in the medium, only the small - orange and hot pink. I am not typically a WOC person, but is the small Diorama worth double the cost of a WOC? Pics attached. Or 3rd option, the Diorama pouch, which the measurements definitely exceed that of the WOC by quite a bit...
Those are just SO beautiful, and I’m obsessed as well! I love the Diorama, but unfortunately the Medium doesn’t work for me. It really overpowered my frame and is unflattering. I purchased and returned because I’m not able to visit the boutique due to location. The Small; however, looks great and I can get away with the amount of space for how I’d plan to use the bag. Same with the Chanel Boy...the Small is the size that works best. So, for me, I’d say the Small is worth the price because I love the bag in general. Since your perfect fit is the Medium, I’m not sure you’d find the Small all that useful. On the other hand, the WOC is a beautiful compromise. It’d be your “ fun” color(s) you Love and it’s perfect for dinners, lunch, or using on vacation on resort property...and I believe it’s completely worth the price! The pouch is probably only slightly roomier, and it’s a very different aesthetic. Also, you’re most drawn to the microcannage Colors, so it’s not your ideal “ solution “.

Reactions: Tasha1 and TraceySH
Those are just SO beautiful, and I’m obsessed as well! I love the Diorama, but unfortunately the Medium doesn’t work for me. It really overpowered my frame and is unflattering. I purchased and returned because I’m not able to visit the boutique due to location. The Small; however, looks great and I can get away with the amount of space for how I’d plan to use the bag. Same with the Chanel Boy...the Small is the size that works best. So, for me, I’d say the Small is worth the price because I love the bag in general. Since your perfect fit is the Medium, I’m not sure you’d find the Small all that useful. On the other hand, the WOC is a beautiful compromise. It’d be your “ fun” color(s) you Love and it’s perfect for dinners, lunch, or using on vacation on resort property...and I believe it’s completely worth the price! The pouch is probably only slightly roomier, and it’s a very different aesthetic. Also, you’re most drawn to the microcannage Colors, so it’s not your ideal “ solution “.
OKKKKKK after obsessing on this one a bit, and with the increase in the WOC's today, I decided to try the small size. I would not be using these at home, they would be what travels with me. So small might work just fine as I won't be carrying as much. I must admit I am just not going to sleep well without these 2 colors added to my collection! I get the orange tomorrow, pink on Saturday, both of my SA know that I might not be ok with the size. Fingers crossed! Thank you guys for your feedback.

Here is my two cents, do not buy the medium one! There is no point buying a bag if you dont like the colour. The small definitely has more space than the WOC, however not by much. I strongly suggest you bring your essentials to the store and try to see which one fits better. As for the pouch it is a different aesthetic compare to the standard diorama, and due to its depth it does fit more, but agian not by much, so i suggest the good old fitting test in the store LOL
You mean don't buy the small? And I don't live near a boutique so all of these have to be ordered, which is why the lamenting. I will get to "try on" tomorrow to see!!

Reactions: averagejoe
OKKKKKK after obsessing on this one a bit, and with the increase in the WOC's today, I decided to try the small size. I would not be using these at home, they would be what travels with me. So small might work just fine as I won't be carrying as much. I must admit I am just not going to sleep well without these 2 colors added to my collection! I get the orange tomorrow, pink on Saturday, both of my SA know that I might not be ok with the size. Fingers crossed! Thank you guys for your feedback.
Lucky girl! Hope they work because they’re amazing!

Reactions: Tasha1 and TraceySH
I did get the 2 smalls, and yes they are pretty small. I can actually fit though my card case, earbud case, phone, car key, 2 lip glosses, sunnies in a soft case in there. So it will work, a bit tight, but I can’t pass up the colors!!!!

congratulations!!!! your pictures inspire me and i follow them as a lemming. :biggrin:
to buy and not to buy- I follow my cousin's advice: if your left hand holds something tight in the store and the right one grips your cc, don't waste your time, pay and go away.:smile:

I did get the 2 smalls, and yes they are pretty small. I can actually fit though my card case, earbud case, phone, car key, 2 lip glosses, sunnies in a soft case in there. So it will work, a bit tight, but I can’t pass up the colors!!!!View attachment 4004338
They’re just gorgeous, and I’m sure you’ll enjoy them so much this Spring, Summer and Fall!