The Dior 95.22

IMG_6622.jpeg
In case someone might be interested, here is a powder beige color on the left. My SA ordered both for me to see in person and while the color is pretty, it just doesn’t fit my style. I took home the black with ruthenium metal.

For those that have this, did your purse come with an authenticity card? My SA said it doesn’t but the d-joy I purchased in April still had one so I thought I’d ask.

View attachment 5808811
In case someone might be interested, here is a powder beige color on the left. My SA ordered both for me to see in person and while the color is pretty, it just doesn’t fit my style. I took home the black with ruthenium metal.

For those that have this, did your purse come with an authenticity card? My SA said it doesn’t but the d-joy I purchased in April still had one so I thought I’d ask.
Mine didn’t come with one

Reactions: sunnyore
I visited a boutique to check out a few bags, the 95.22 being among them. I liked the Small, however, the weight of the bag made it an automatic no-go for me. I didn’t get to try the Mini (if that’s what it’s called), because the boutique didn’t have it. I would still like to try it, but am not holding out hope since it has the same metal handles.

I have to wonder if the weight is caused by the metal handles and if they didn’t consider a lighter alternative to whatever they used. I get that weight can make a bag feel luxurious, but for practicality sake, it’s not a good thing in my book,

Reactions: iskam.mnogo
the bag has too much hardware on it (handles, feet, charms) and a very solid thick base which make it heavy.
The mini is ok when emptied though, I love that size and considering getting one in the new red color. That leather quality is amazing compared to other dior bags I've seen.

Reactions: iskam.mnogo
the bag has too much hardware on it (handles, feet, charms) and a very solid thick base which make it heavy.
The mini is ok when emptied though, I love that size and considering getting one in the new red color. That leather quality is amazing compared to other dior bags I've seen.
I agree, I got to see the bag in person at the 30 Avenue Montaigne store in Paris and it was too heavy for my liking before you even put anything in it

Has anyone used the L size as a “work bag” aka something that fits a laptop? I’m torn between this and the large BV Andiamo
I have the large and it can fit a 13" laptop with laptop sleeve. You won't be able to use/close the middle clasp. I attach the shoulder straps to the bag if I know I may have to carry it for an extended amount of time. Otherwise, I've just handheld and it's not too heavy.

Hi! I’m thinking about purchasing this bag and am wondering how folks are feeling about theirs after 6-8 months of having it. Any things you love? And things you’d rethink if you were buying it now?
So I’ve had it for a while now and I would rebuy it in an instant. I usually tire of any bag in just a few months and it goes in the closet. This bag has been my daily - I hate heavy bags but I never feel that it’s heavy and I have the medium. I usually have a cosmetic bag, wallet, phone, AirPods, sometimes an iPad, keys, and tissues inside. I like being able to carry it crossbody for a more casual look. It dresses up any outfit. It’s really elegant and always puts a smile on my face. I hadn’t been a dior girl in over a decade until this caught my eye.

So I’ve had it for a while now and I would rebuy it in an instant. I usually tire of any bag in just a few months and it goes in the closet. This bag has been my daily - I hate heavy bags but I never feel that it’s heavy and I have the medium. I usually have a cosmetic bag, wallet, phone, AirPods, sometimes an iPad, keys, and tissues inside. I like being able to carry it crossbody for a more casual look. It dresses up any outfit. It’s really elegant and always puts a smile on my face. I hadn’t been a dior girl in over a decade until this caught my eye.
Thank you!!!!! I’ve been waiting for a reply and I so appreciate it! :smile:

Reactions: MainlyBailey