The Dior 95.22

I think those are both beautiful! I think the grey is called cloud blue or something
Ahh yes, cloud blue is an existing color in the current leather line up so that would make sense. I am assuming it is still special order only? The more I think about it, I think a small would be too tight for me as well. I like hand carry or at most in the crook of my elbow and the medium looks more comfortable. I might just ultimately be twinning with you and get the gorgeous ruthenium on black- classic yet modern at the same.

Reactions: TraceySH
Here's my medium black w/ RHW, and more colors on the way. Medium is actually the perfect size, for me. The small was too small...

Oh, dear @TraceySH, what you are doing!!!!
I was in the city yesterday and dropped in the Dior boutique. I agree with you, concerning the sizes. Medium is also the perfect size for me. That exotic bag in your picture captured my attention much, her colour. Unfortunately, the boutique offers either a white bag or a black one. They heard nothing about the other colours and my SA was upset that our country's boutique is beyond everything: limited sizes, limited colours, limited stock and very difficult to transfer stuff from outside the country.And we pay a premium.
I have to admit I get more information on the forum that in the boutique.

• Haha
Reactions: TraceySH
Oh, dear @TraceySH, what you are doing!!!!
I was in the city yesterday and dropped in the Dior boutique. I agree with you, concerning the sizes. Medium is also the perfect size for me. That exotic bag in your picture captured my attention much, her colour. Unfortunately, the boutique offers either a white bag or a black one. They heard nothing about the other colours and my SA was upset that our country's boutique is beyond everything: limited sizes, limited colours, limited stock and very difficult to transfer stuff from outside the country.And we pay a premium.
I have to admit I get more information on the forum that in the boutique.
Hi @Tasha1 !! So the other colors are coming for summer & then fall - they aren't out yet! The medium for now comes in just black and white, with ruthenium or gold hardware. I believe summer will bring the medium in the light beige, pre-fall will bring medium in the darker beige. The others are the small sizes! With the tortoise handles, the cloud blue, and some exotics. So we don't have those in stock over here yet, but they are coming.

Maybe you could plan a trip outside of your country to pick up one in person elsewhere?

For any Aussies dreaming of this bag I just seen the white in small in a magazine and it is $10 000!:wtf:.
I was expecting it to be around the Lady Dior price, but not that much !!
I picked mine up at the Chadstone boutique in Melbourne and I recall my SA saying small is 10k, medium is 11k and large is 12k from memory. We were saying we liked the nice, rounded off amounts (unlike Chanel :lol: )

I tried the small(?) black one on in Harrods the other day and I did think it was very classy and stylish. It’s so expensive though

View attachment 5753683
Wow what a perfect size on you!

I want this bag in black medium so bad- been waiting for Tysons Galleria’s new dior boutique to open just to get it. I hope it’s not still too difficult of a find. I have not bought any Dior bags for so long since I lost interest but this bag totally threw me for a loop. Loving this on you!

Reactions: averagejoe
I was interested in the medium 95.22 and tried it at Dior in Tokyo the other day. Only gold handles for the bag are available for order. I am still thinking however as the bag is very heavy because of the handles.
I got this exact style- it’s a champagne gold. I thought it’d be really heavy and it was when I first got it but I filled it up and took it on my shoulder for 12 hours straight and it didn’t bother me at ALL. I love it!!