The Day

Chuggie- I think the medium and the large would work for both actually. I would try to get the extra sturdy ones. Kathy (the owner) custom made me a hot pink sturdy one. I love the hot pink color. I also have a blue in medium. The blue is a bit sturdier than the regular hot pink but just a bit more, not a huge difference.

Kathy is wonderful and very accessible either over the phone or via email. She can tell you which colors are more sturdy than others. The hot pink is one of the softer ones.

I love mine!! I use the medium and large sturdy ones the most.

I love my Days!!!!:heart: So far I have acquired 3 Day bag - 05Apple, 05Turquoise and 06Grenat, and if I may, I'd definitely get a couple more:P Of all my bbags, this particular style has the smooshiest leather. Probably due to the large surface and with just one simple shoulder strap, it gets broken in real fast if you put enough stuff inside! Just the way I like it, soft and slouchy!!:drool:

Although it does seem like a blackhole since it is so deep, I can actually leave the top unzipped without any worry. I have tried putting the purseket in it for better organization, but I didn't like the way the Day looked after. I prefer to store my stuff in different pouches and just throw them in the bag. :supacool:

Highly recommend this style! Whoa, I sound like I am advertising for Day!:P

I waited so long to get my first Day... I guess I was afraid it would be too overwhelming for me since I'm petite...It's perfect! I purchased a camel day with the most beautiful leather and went to get a FB a week later. Go for it. You'll fall in love with Bbags all over again:heart:.

the day is fabulous - i have a nice collection of them also! as robotdoll pointed out, it is sometimes difficult to retrieve items, but if you don't carry a ton of stuff in there, they are easy to see.

the bag slouches like nobodys business, but it holds a ton of stuff! i've had as much as a wallet, sunglasses, cell phone, make-up bag, pashmina and a book and STILL have a ton of room!

and the shoulder strap fits! no breaking in necessary!

i say go for it!

besides all the great reasons already listed here, the day is IMO one of the bbag styles you won't see many other people wearing, although it's gorgeous and instantly recognisable! :heart:

I love my Days!!!!:heart: So far I have acquired 3 Day bag - 05Apple, 05Turquoise and 06Grenat, and if I may, I'd definitely get a couple more:P Of all my bbags, this particular style has the smooshiest leather. Probably due to the large surface and with just one simple shoulder strap, it gets broken in real fast if you put enough stuff inside! Just the way I like it, soft and slouchy!!:drool:

Although it does seem like a blackhole since it is so deep, I can actually leave the top unzipped without any worry. I have tried putting the purseket in it for better organization, but I didn't like the way the Day looked after. I prefer to store my stuff in different pouches and just throw them in the bag. :supacool:

Highly recommend this style! Whoa, I sound like I am advertising for Day!:P

OMG you have a 05 turq day:wtf: you're so lucky:drool:

Anyway I LOVE the day it's my fav style, It's modern and eye catching, I LOVE the one handle! so easy to carry, very comfortable, light weight and holds a ton of stuff...... I think it's perfect:supacool:

I love my day I love wearing it with jeans and its a great shopping handbag rather than me carrying one of my LV's I will definitely purchase another Day in the future thats for sure.

^^thanks! i am so excited.. its going to be perfect.. looking forward to being about to sling it over my shoulder and have my hands and arms feel for dog walking and coffee drinking at the same time!