The date has moved up..

here's hoping we get it here in australia much sooner too :graucho:
Do you have any idea WHEN it will be in Aus, I tried to find out today,called custmer service, but they wouldn't tell me *sigh* and the guy told me the MM was going to be $895, i thought the GM was only $830!! I'm going to LV tomorrow to see anyway....

I don't think that's a US date. I was in the boutique yesterday and we were talking about that very bag. My SA who usually is very up to date on everything, was talking about a 6/15 release date. If the date were the 18th, they would probably already have it in store and she would have known....???

ohno ohno ohno ohno.

argh. oof. day after my college graduation...sounds like that would make a perfect grad present! but I did want the love tote...but I got a love bandeau just the other day...oh my. oh my.

I can't wait to see this bag! And I can't wait to see all the hot pics of you guys once you get yours!

Get LoVe tote!!:drool:

I don't think that's a US date. I was in the boutique yesterday and we were talking about that very bag. My SA who usually is very up to date on everything, was talking about a 6/15 release date. If the date were the 18th, they would probably already have it in store and she would have known....???

That was from my SA in Maui. She did say it was moved up from June. I apologize for my mistake if that's not the same for the mainland US.