The date has moved up..

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got a call from my SA, the Mono Neverfull will be released on May 18th. I thought I'd pass the information on to all of you who are waiting. :yahoo:

2. Yay! I can't wait!

3. oh no.. another bag for me to obsess over..

4. wow...thanks for sharing info...

:flowers:

5. ohno ohno ohno ohno.

argh. oof. day after my college graduation...sounds like that would make a perfect grad present! but I did want the love tote...but I got a love bandeau just the other day...oh my. oh my.

I can't wait to see this bag! And I can't wait to see all the hot pics of you guys once you get yours!

6. thanks for the info. i don't know that i'll be getting the bag, because it doesn't fit my tastes, but good info for those who are waiting for it!

7. thanks! i was excited for this bag... now i'll just have to see if i like it as much in person!

8. thanks for sharing joie!! gotta think about this one tho....there are always so many bags to choose from in the LV family.

9. :nuts: that's Friday!!!!!!! I cant wait!!!!!

10. Sooner than I expected. Thanks for sharing!

11. Wow so soon? I just saw the book (pre-look book book, LOL!) and there's tons of stuff ladies, I can personally say I am in serious trouble this year.

12. glad its a permanent collection item. my bf would lose it if i bought another bag within a month.

13. :nuts: great! now i'm even more excited!

14. That date is not in the US, correct?

15. great! I saw the Damier mini Trunk bag pix, it's got red stamps on it! Release in Nov of 07 :yahoo: decisions, decisions, *tsk* *tsk*:P