The Crazy Screaming Lady

This is just ridiculous...I has the same situation at the mall some years back....I was trying on a tank (couldn't wear a bra with it), and this lady accosted me outside the dressing room and told me that I was the kind of person who got women like her raped! I was stunned, but mostly because it would have been a desperate man indeed that would have accosted her!!! Fact of the matter is....do you NEED a paddy? No...have you worked hard enough to earn the $$$$ to get one....yes! For the most part, none of us NEED the majority of the things we own, but it seems to me from hearing everyone on this forum, that we all appreciate our things. That to me is the key....

ye, why is she going to a mall. i would tell her if she doesn't get out of my face, i would punch her out of my face send her flying to a third world country. hmm maybe not i would be shocked

allison said:
OMG I forgot it was a full moon! The crazies were out early here. My husband had some crazy lady call his pet store last Friday and told him her dog would not stop humping her so she "helped the dog out" so now the dog REALLY wont leave her alone. I cracked up about that one.

hahahahahahaa. omg

omgoodness. she needs to take that stick out of her a**. excuse the language. but really? she has no right to just go off on a complete stranger like that. i'm sure she was just jealous. also, does she realize that $1500ish dollars isn't going to save the world? whatever. ignore people like that...crazy crazy people!

allison said:
OMG I forgot it was a full moon! The crazies were out early here. My husband had some crazy lady call his pet store last Friday and told him her dog would not stop humping her so she "helped the dog out" so now the dog REALLY wont leave her alone. I cracked up about that one.

:weird: :lol: lol....that just made my day hahahahahaha

I would have also told her, she livesin a country who sells guns to most of africa so they can continue their civil war. she should move, out of the country and out of your face!!! can you tell i am mad

I find that offensive. A lot of women with attitudes like that have at least one Wal-Mart handbag purchase a month if not more. They do not realize a classic handbag can be carried for years at less cost than what they spend on crappy handbags. :mad: And those Wal-Mart purchases can sometimes come out of those third world countries they are babbling about feeding.

Poor you! I thought you were going to say how she wanted you to take the pledge and quit smoking. That's what usually happens to me. Generally I thank the stranger for their concern with my health, and tell them that because of their sincere interest I will quit smoking as soon as I finish the one I'm sucking on.

About your paddy, of course she was absolutely correct, and I think the only moral thing you can possibly do to correct the situation is give the purse to me. PM me, I'll give you my address ;)

Seriously, we are probably of the same age so I'm comfortable saying you already know the world is full of really stupid people. This woman probably wraps up her left over dinner and sends it off to the children in China--you know, like our moms used to say: "finish your dinner, there are starving children in China." Uh, ok. When things like this happen to me, and only to shut the dumb a$$es up, I usually smile and whisper "it's a fake. " In some ways it bothers me to stoop to this, on the other hand I just want these strange people to get away from me.

You have my sympathy,
Champaign

Wow, that's some crazy lady right there. I would have pull off the padlock from the paddy and make her eat it to shut her up. Ignore these crazy jealous people!

OMG! :oh:
How rude some people can be! :evil:

Do not let that woman make you even think twice about your beautiful bag!

I ABSOLUTLY HATE when strangers feel they can give you unwarrented advice..lectures..etc..
It is an insult to me...and her in case it was ASSAULT!!!!
I would have called the police on her! :evil: :suspiciou after I whooliped her with my purse. :mad:

What did her "friends" say?

Big HUGS to you!!! Just laugh her off! She is a complete nutbag!:wacko:

Oh my gosh! I'm really sorry about what happened to you. Did any of her friends attempt to apologize for her misplaced outburst? I know that it must be hard to shake an experience like that, but I hope you get over it soon. What kind of bag you carry is none of her business, and she had no right to so rudely reprimand you and violate your space. Please feel better soon!