The Crazy Cara Club...

So I ordered both the steel blue and the oxblood one, I got them home yesterday and decided that this will be the one that stays. :smile:
The steelblue was beautiful as well but the silk calf leather on this one....I just couldn't put her down.
So joining the club with my medium oxblood cara with rivets :smile:

View attachment 3305889

Malin how did the bag come packaged? I ordered from the same site, same bag today thanks to your tip :smile: tack så mycket!

You're welcome!
It came stuffed with silk paper, in the dustbag with silk paper wrapped around it in a rather big box :smile: (no mulberry box, but I hadn't expected that) so quite safely packaged.
Hope you'll be pleased with it :smile:
Now I just have to get some Collonil spray it seems (or gel?).

Have you gotten it yet? :smile:
I'm so curious as to what you think :smile:

They shipped yesterday and i just got a text that i can collect it now. Only waiting for work to end Then i Will run to get it :smile: excellent customer support, i texted Them via Facebook to ask if order was ok on monday as i hadnt seen a shipped email and they replied within minutes explaining they had an issue with booking shipments

She is here! Omg how soft the leather is and i [emoji173]️ the oxblood colour on this bag. Only problem i have is that i recently bought an bayswater croc oxblood (which i Love and wont change) and I'm afraid they are too similar? Is it stupid to have two bags of the same colour? Help!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458749363.302010.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458749376.724047.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458749400.586328.jpg

She is here! Omg how soft the leather is and i [emoji173]️ the oxblood colour on this bag. Only problem i have is that i recently bought an bayswater croc oxblood (which i Love and wont change) and I'm afraid they are too similar? Is it stupid to have two bags of the same colour? Help!

View attachment 3309602
View attachment 3309603
View attachment 3309604

I have three oxblood bags.. Just love this color! And I wouldn't mind adding a Cara like yours to my collection😉
Your bags look very different from each other.. You are definitly very lucky for owning both!
Congrats and enjoy!

Last edited: