The Crazy Cara Club...

Which colours do you match it with? :smile:
Is it the mini or the medium?

Sorry for such a late reply ! I often wear skinny blue jeans with a patterned Topshop/ River Island shirt & black boots - my Cara seems to look quite smart with outfits like this. On the other hand if I'm wearing uggs& a polo neck I think it's quite a casual looking bag. Hope that makes sense!
Colour wise blue denim always looks great with it as does khaki, red, pink, purple etc. All colours really.
I think the 2 bags you've ordered are quite different despite them being the same style bag - unfortunately this may make your decision which to keep all the more difficult!!! Good luck hehe xxx
Ps mine is the mini !

Sorry for such a late reply ! I often wear skinny blue jeans with a patterned Topshop/ River Island shirt & black boots - my Cara seems to look quite smart with outfits like this. On the other hand if I'm wearing uggs& a polo neck I think it's quite a casual looking bag. Hope that makes sense!
Colour wise blue denim always looks great with it as does khaki, red, pink, purple etc. All colours really.
I think the 2 bags you've ordered are quite different despite them being the same style bag - unfortunately this may make your decision which to keep all the more difficult!!! Good luck hehe xxx
Ps mine is the mini !

No problem, thanks for your answer! :smile:
It seems it's easy to march it then.
Yes, I see what you mean, they are very different, only the shape in common really :smile:
O.o this might be harder then I thought :smile:

Ok, I read somewhere that the medium can be a little heavy, but as I have 2 kids (4 and one soon 2) and are expecting No 3 end of next week I thought that extra room in a bag is always needed. :smile:
Maybe I'll regret that and change to mini as well (too many choices, hehe).
Another question: I noticed that there are no feet on the mini, do you miss that or is that not a problem?

No problem, thanks for your answer! :smile:
It seems it's easy to march it then.
Yes, I see what you mean, they are very different, only the shape in common really :smile:
O.o this might be harder then I thought :smile:

Ok, I read somewhere that the medium can be a little heavy, but as I have 2 kids (4 and one soon 2) and are expecting No 3 end of next week I thought that extra room in a bag is always needed. :smile:
Maybe I'll regret that and change to mini as well (too many choices, hehe).
Another question: I noticed that there are no feet on the mini, do you miss that or is that not a problem?

Ooh congratulations [emoji253] how exciting ! Crikey, the end of next week... So close!
I think the feet on the medium look really cool but I can't say I miss them on my mini.
Just thinking 🤔 - wonder if the rivets will make the bag heavier ? As for the quilted I've heard that they are lighter than the NVT so you may be absolutely fine with the medium one.
Xxx

Ooh congratulations [emoji253] how exciting ! Crikey, the end of next week... So close!
I think the feet on the medium look really cool but I can't say I miss them on my mini.
Just thinking 🤔 - wonder if the rivets will make the bag heavier ? As for the quilted I've heard that they are lighter than the NVT so you may be absolutely fine with the medium one.
Xxx

Thank you! :smile:
Yes, it's close, so for now it's waiting and obsessing over bags to fill time, hehe ;)

We will see how I feel about the weight :smile:
I seem to not always agree with what is heavy concerning bags, probably because I've been carrying kids a lot in the last years, seems to have unexpectedly given me some muscles ;)

Thank you! :smile:
Yes, it's close, so for now it's waiting and obsessing over bags to fill time, hehe ;)

We will see how I feel about the weight :smile:
I seem to not always agree with what is heavy concerning bags, probably because I've been carrying kids a lot in the last years, seems to have unexpectedly given me some muscles ;)

Haha do you know what I actually wrote that you'd be used to carrying heavy loads about what with 2 kids but then deleted it just in case you took it the wrong way !! My little girl is nearly 1 and she's certainly not a light weight [emoji51]

Haha do you know what I actually wrote that you'd be used to carrying heavy loads about what with 2 kids but then deleted it just in case you took it the wrong way !! My little girl is nearly 1 and she's certainly not a light weight [emoji51]

Haha :smile:
My girl gets 2 in april and right now she is teething (last ones) and in a phase where she wants to be carried... a lot :smile:
A bag at least stays still while you carries it, haha, a toddler squirms and wants to look at everything so it sometimes feels like they weigh twice of their actual weight. :smile:

Omg this forum is dangerous. Never liked the Cara bag when it came out but started looking at the pics here and fell in Love. Now i have just pushed the button on ordering an oxblood medium cara with rivets. My stomage is rumbeling, i shouldnt have as i bought a croc bayswater a month ago but i Love it... Awrgh where is that sofa!

So I ordered both the steel blue and the oxblood one, I got them home yesterday and decided that this will be the one that stays. :smile:
The steelblue was beautiful as well but the silk calf leather on this one....I just couldn't put her down.
So joining the club with my medium oxblood cara with rivets :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458383556.919135.jpg