The Covetable Coussin Club

I’m a huge Hermes bambou collector and only own one LV bag (Capucine BB)- and wow did the SA at the Nashville store know exactly how to guide me to an impulse purchase when I stopped off for a wallet repair today I remembered seeing this on the runway but follow zero influencers, so this perfect bag wasn’t even on my radar. It’s so much better in person than I could have imagined- and basically a perfect match for bambou- I actually had my TPM with me! It’s super rich and luxe like my Chanel lambskin bags, so delighted with this purchase!
The most beautiful set! Great choice.

Reactions: jgodcheergrl
So...the green dress showed up today. I was SO giggling cuz I thought, if I wear this with the green coussin how totally awful but how totally hilarious it would be! OMG. BUT, LV green is such a nice surprise for the house. They also do make this in a knit tee (other than the dress).

Tracey honey you always look amazing in everything! I am kicking myself for not pre-ordering this. My SA is keeping a close eye out I absolutely need this.

Tracey honey you always look amazing in everything! I am kicking myself for not pre-ordering this. My SA is keeping a close eye out I absolutely need this.
It disappeared soooooo fast! Maybe one will pop up? I had preordered the silver maxi skirt with the buttons & I don’t even think it ever came to the USA? Waiting for some warm temps to wear this one out - thank you for your sweet comments. I will send good restocking energy your way!

So...the green dress showed up today. I was SO giggling cuz I thought, if I wear this with the green coussin how totally awful but how totally hilarious it would be! OMG. BUT, LV green is such a nice surprise for the house. They also do make this in a knit tee (other than the dress).
I so want to see the matching coussin and dress together though! Colour block come back!

Reactions: rose80 and BooYah
Yay congrats! Please share its size/dimension and how it fits on bags. TIA :smile:

Got my LV edge chain charm today ! First impressions, wow it is quite heavy! Here's a few pics of it on its own and on my Lorette and my SC bag. Could not figure out a way to attach to my PM and it doesn't fit well on the straps of the NF.

IMG_20210316_161758.jpg

IMG_20210316_161957.jpg

IMG_20210316_162126.jpg

IMG_20210316_162259.jpg

It is incredibly incredibly gaudy and blingy! I wonder if it's a bit too much for my personal style...can't decide

Got my LV edge chain charm today ! First impressions, wow it is quite heavy! Here's a few pics of it on its own and on my Lorette and my SC bag. Could not figure out a way to attach to my PM and it doesn't fit well on the straps of the NF.

View attachment 5024869

View attachment 5024870

View attachment 5024871

View attachment 5024872

It is incredibly incredibly gaudy and blingy! I wonder if it's a bit too much for my personal style...can't decide
I think this is gorgeous! :love: It wasn’t on my radar before I saw your photos, and now I really want it! :nuts: