The Covetable Coussin Club

She's here, but sadly I'm a little disappointed. It's a beautiful, gorgeous bag but I have already spotted signs of wear and she's brand new. This one is Made in Italy.

Should I try to exchange it for a different color? I've always wanted a white bag though but I fear if the leather is already starting to peel/chip and I haven't even used it yet, overtime this bag will have black spots all over it. And considering it was a pretty penny, I should enjoy it to the fullest extent.
20210309_120537.jpg20210309_123846.jpg20210309_124054.jpg20210309_120258_resized.jpg20210309_120400_resized.jpg

She's here, but sadly I'm a little disappointed. It's a beautiful, gorgeous bag but I have already spotted signs of wear and she's brand new. This one is Made in Italy.

Should I try to exchange it for a different color? I've always wanted a white bag though but I fear if the leather is already starting to peel/chip and I haven't even used it yet, overtime this bag will have black spots all over it. And considering it was a pretty penny, I should enjoy it to the fullest extent.
View attachment 5016398View attachment 5016399View attachment 5016405View attachment 5016413View attachment 5016418

that cream Coussin is absolutely divine!
I’m just sorry it’s not in the condition it should be for a brand new bag. I would definitely request an exchange, especially for a color you would be more happy with.
The color combination is beautiful but I agree with you in the long run that it is difficult to keep a white bag in such pristine condition while in use - hopefully you will find one in a color just right for you. Please keep us posted

View attachment 5016398View attachment 5016399View attachment 5016405View attachment 5016413View attachment 5016418
That is a lot of wear already. I would definitely exchange it. This white bag is gorgeous though. Maybe try another one of the same color and see how the quality is?

I received my first Coussin bag today, the Silver PM. I wasn't sure if I would love it from the pictures, but it’s a very cool bag. The bag its self is very lightweight, even with the wide strap. I do like the wide strap more than I thought I would; it gives the bag a very different look, but I love the chain more (it does have some weight). There is plenty of room inside, and the bag is super soft. My guess is I will wear it only with the chain most of the time. I am a little concerned wearing both the strap and the chain at the same time, that the heavy chain will beat up the soft leather.
Other than that I love the bag.
KimMN

View attachment 5000321View attachment 5000322View attachment 5000323View attachment 5000324
I’m sure you have used your silver Coussin at least for a few times by now, do you still love it?
My CS received one piece of this bag and asked me whether I want it, I told her to reserve it for a few days , I am still thinking whether I should get it , that’s why I’m here :smile:

I have only carried it once so far, one of the reasons that I purchased it was because I do not own any other all silver bags and the silver hardware is gorgeous. I also ordered the Green Coussin, and it will arrive on Friday (the store received it this afternoon).
I would say I still love it!!
I wasn’t concerned about the durability of the bag until I saw the pictures from MCBadian07, so I will continue to watch for that issue.

Good luck with your decision,
KimMN

I have only carried it once so far, one of the reasons that I purchased it was because I do not own any other all silver bags and the silver hardware is gorgeous. I also ordered the Green Coussin, and it will arrive on Friday (the store received it this afternoon).
I wasn’t concerned about the durability of the bag until I saw the pictures from MCBadian07, so I will continue to watch for that issue.

KimMN
Thank you for your feedback KimMN!
Most likely I’ll buy to see it in real life and try it on , then only I’ll decide to keep or to return

KimMN

Yay you got silver and green too! My green comes in tomorrow! Cannot wait to see your pictures!

Reactions: BeautheFrenchie
I’m a huge Hermes bambou collector and only own one LV bag (Capucine BB)- and wow did the SA at the Nashville store know exactly how to guide me to an impulse purchase when I stopped off for a wallet repair today I remembered seeing this on the runway but follow zero influencers, so this perfect bag wasn’t even on my radar. It’s so much better in person than I could have imagined- and basically a perfect match for bambou- I actually had my TPM with me! It’s super rich and luxe like my Chanel lambskin bags, so delighted with this purchase!

Attachments

• C338BE69-52A4-4FDD-8D9B-6E9D5F46BA3B.jpeg
    C338BE69-52A4-4FDD-8D9B-6E9D5F46BA3B.jpeg
    229.6 KB · Views: 100
  • ADC0EAAE-7BAD-4F03-9422-857DDEF461DF.jpeg
    ADC0EAAE-7BAD-4F03-9422-857DDEF461DF.jpeg
    256.9 KB · Views: 99
  • 47924A15-3486-4744-9AD0-D2762570A6C8.jpeg
    47924A15-3486-4744-9AD0-D2762570A6C8.jpeg
    202.4 KB · Views: 97